Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Decovering True Feelings

READ MY AUTHORS NOTE

It had been a week since Brooke had Jacob, she was home and everything was going well. Jacob never really cried that much and always slept through the night, last night being an exception, Brooke just couldn’t get him to sleep. I was now at Matt’s house lying on his bed, eyes closed. Matt was beside me, one arm around my waist and another was acting as my pillow.

“You okay?” Matt asked, his hand resting on my hair, I nodded and rolled over, resting my head on his chest.

“I’m good, just didn’t sleep last night,” I stated, yawning I felt myself drift of into a dreamless sleep.

Matt POV

I slipped out from under Kira, my mind racing with thought, I had fallen in love with Kira, I didn’t care about the bet, I’m going to talk to the guys about cancelling the bet, I just didn’t want her to find out about the bet, I didn’t want her to think that I was using her. It started off as nothing, I just wanted to win the bet but grew into so much more.

I pace my room and tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake Kira. I grabbed my phone of the night stand and left the room. I dialled Brian’s number, it rang three times before he answered.

“Hello,” Brian said,

“Brian, it’s Matt,” I stated, I heard Brian chuckle.
“I have caller ID,” Brian said with a laugh.

“Brian, I can’t go through with the bet,” I stated, I heard him sigh.

“Why not?” he questioned, I ran my hand over my face.

“I love her,” I exclaimed,

“I thought this would happen, don’t worry, I’ll talk to the guys”. I heard the dial tone and quickly put my phone back in my pocket before walking back into my room, I saw Kira sitting up in bed.

“Hey,” I said, walking towards her and sitting down.

“Hey, where were you?” Kira asked, I looked up at her and smiled.

“Just checking on Amy and Mom.”

Kira nodded before lying back down, I took her hand and kissed the palm.

“I’m just going to see when dinner’s ready?” I stated, Kira nodded sleepily, she nuzzled her face into my people. I got up and walked to the door, I turned to look at Kira, her breath was even and she looked content, I smiled before walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked and are gonna leave me comments.
I have a tough week ahead of me,
i have my cooking practical on tuesday,
i have my music practical the week after,
i have literally know time for 3 weeks, i made time to update this story and to tell everyone that none of my stories are going to be updated for atleast two weeks starting on monday.