Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Oh shit

Kira's P.O.V

I woke up in Matt’s bed, he was laying beside me, stroking my head. I looked at him, smiling widely.

“Hey,” I said, my voice groggy from sleep, he smiled and kissed me softly.

“Dinners ready,” He said, I nodded before sitting up and yawning loudly, Matt chuckled before taking my hand and helping me up.

When we entered the kitchen, the most amazing smell hit my nose, don’t get me wrong, my mom could cook when she wanted to, most of the time we just ate take away. Well that was before Brooke got knocked up, then it was all healthy eating, which Brooke disliked.

“Hey Kelly,” I said as I entered the kitchen door way, “That smells amazing,” I complimented, Kelly thanked me before Matt and myself sat at the table. After I had finished the amazing food, I asked Matt if he could drop me home, he complied and took my hand before standing, I put our dishes in the dishwasher before thanking Kelly and leaving with Matt.

“I love your mom’s food,” I exclaimed once we were on the road, Matt looked at me and smiled.

“You act like you never had it before,” Matt stated, I looked down in slight embarrassment. “Wow, you never hand home made lasagne before?” Matt asked,
I shook my head.

“My mom never really cooks and if she does its something simple,” I answered, Matt nodded and grabbed my hand, bringing it to his lips, he gently kissed my palm. I smiled at this sweet gesture and settled back in my seat as Matt switched the radio on, Guns and Roses came blaring through the speaker, I stopped Matt for turning it door and only turned it higher, Matt grinned and placed both hands back on the wheel.

Reaching my house, Matt stopped the car, I opened the door and began to get out, being stopped when Matt’s hand seized my wrist. I turned to look at him, he had a grin on his face, I smiled and leaned into him, placing my lips on his, I kissed him gently before pulling away.

“See you tomorrow, love you” I stated before realization hit me hard, I blushed and closed the car door before running into the house, once I closed the front door, I pressed my back against it and slid to the floor. Oh Shit, what have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked,
I have my cooking practical tomorrow.