Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Bliss

I sat on my bed, book on my lap, I had been reading the same page for twenty minutes. My mind kept going blank and then it would drift to Matt, I would see his face, I couldn’t believe I’d told him.

“Kira, Matt’s on the phone,” Brooke called as she pushed my door open.

“Tell him that I’m not here,” I demanded, I heard Brooke sigh as she left the room.

I carried on reading, trying to get to the next page without stopping, a soft knock came, I dropped the book, my mom stepped through the door.

“Baby, what’s wrong? you seem upset,” mom asked, I sighed and looked up,

“I told Matt that I love him,” I said, mom looked at me in shock.

“What did he say?” She questioned, I blushed and looked down.

“I didn’t stay around to find out,” I stated, mom giggled,

“You need to talk to him,” she said, I nodded and got up.

“Izzie’s coming to visit,” Mom told me, I turned to look at her.

“Really?” I questioned, she nodded, I squealed loudly and ran from the room, I headed downstairs but stopped when I saw Matt standing by the door. I looked at him and blushed.

“Can we talk?” he pleaded,

“Yea.” Matt smiled and took my hand, he tugged me towards the kitchen. When we entered, we saw Brooke holding Jacob, she was bouncing him from side to side softly. I smiled before pulling Matt out the back door and into the backyard. I turned to Matt, a nervous smile on my face.

“I’m sorry I said that, its to soon, I’m sorry, and I’m sorry I ran off,” I stated, I looked at Matt and opened my mouth to carry on rambling but was stopped by his lips, I smiled into the kiss. I felt Matt pull me tight against his body and closed my eyes in bliss. I heard the back door slam, I turned to see Jimmy step through the door with a young girl following behind him, she looked around Brooke’s age if not old.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dudes, this one was crap, i'm aware of this!
i'm sorry for the horrible misery caused by reading this chapter!
comment anyway!