Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

You Guys Rock

“Hey Jimbo, who’s your friend?” I asked, Jimmy looked at me in shock.

“This is my sister Melody, she’s in Brooke’s grade, I thought Brooke and her could hang out,” Jimmy stated, I nodded and smiled. I walked over to the back door.

“Brooke, come down here please,” I said, I heard footsteps and soon Brooke was in the kitchen, Jacob in her arms, I motioned for her to follow me, she obliged. When we were in the backyard, I introduced Brooke and Melody and watched as they walked back into the house together.

“Do you wanna go over to my house?” Matt asked, I nodded and told my mom before leaving the house with Matt and Jimmy. I sat in the front of the car with Matt while Jimmy sat in the back.

“The guys are still at your house,” Jimmy stated, Matt nodded.

“We’ll have band practise when we get there,” Matt said, I smiled, I loved watching them practise, Matt sang his heart out at every practise and gig, it was clear that music was his passion. When we arrived at Matt’s house, Brian, Zach and Johnny were all sitting outside.

“It’s about time you got here,” Zach stated as we got out of Matt’s car. I waved and grabbed Matt’s hand, he looked down at me and smiled. He tugged me towards his front door and unlocked it before pulling me inside, the guys followed, they grabbed a bottle of water each before walking down the stairs to Matt’s basement, all the instruments were set up and ready to go. I sat do on the small couch in the cover and watched the guys grab there instruments, Brian started off, his guitar skills still blew me away. I smiled when Matt began to sing.

“Wow, you guys rocked,” I stated when the guys finished their practise.

“Did you expect anything less from us,” Brian said while grinning like a mad man.

I pretended to think of a minute before smirking and saying nope. Matt wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me into a sideways hug, I smiled and looked up at him, a sigh of content leaving my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it wasn't good but comment anyway,
more to come today!