Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

His Hot!

I sat in the airport, my leg shaking anxiously, I watched the arrival gate for any sign of Isabelle. I dropped my face into my hands. Only looking up when I saw a bag being dropped in front of me.

“Waiting for my Ra-Ra,” Came Isabelle’s voice, my head shot up as I practically tackled her in a hug, she returned in twice as hard.

“I missed you bells,” I stated, as I stood up and offered her my hand, she took it.

“I missed you too,” She replied as I pulled her up. I looked down at the floor, seeing only one bag, I glanced at her.

“Only one bag?” I questioned, she shrugged.

“I had to get out of that house pretty quick, mom and dad are always fighting,” she exclaimed with a sigh, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

“Hey Isabelle,” Mom and Brooke said as they approached, mom had the changing bag in her hand while Brooke carried Jacob, he was getting bigger and always seemed to be smiling, he loved Johnny like a dad, Brooke and Johnny even started to date.

“Hey Aunt Claire, Brooke and who’s this little guy?” she asked pointing to Jacob.

“My son Jacob,” Brooke answered, Isabelle nodded and shook Jake’s tiny hand.

“Nice to meet you Jacob,” She greeted, I giggled softly. I grabbed Isabelle’s hand after she picked up her bag and began to drag her from the Airport.

“I have some one I want you to meet,” I stated,

“Who is it?” Belle asked, I turned to look at her with a smile.

“My boyfriend,” I replied, she looked at me in shock, before smiling and hugging me.

“Good for you, so what’s his name?” she asked, I looked at her,

“Matt,” I said while blushing, she had never approved of my last boyfriend Mike, she hated him and warned me about him, she told me he was using me and she was right, after about two months he gave up, said he wasn’t getting anything out of the relationship, since then I didn’t really date, I was afraid that all guys were like Mike.

“come on, lets meet this guy” she demanded, I nodded and pulled her over to our car, we put her bag in the trunk before mom began t drive, once home I told that mom I was going to Matt’s, she agreed. I led Belle out of the house and we began the short journey to Matt’s house. On arrival, I saw the guys sitting on Matt’s porch, they were smiling and laughing, I grabbed Isabelle’s hand and tugged her in their direction. Matt smiled when he saw me.

“Guy’s this is my cousin, Isabelle,” I said pointing to Belle, “Bells these are the guys, Matt, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny,” I finished, she gave a small wave.

“So this is Isabelle,” Matt said, I nodded, smiling brightly, I kissed Matt’s check.

“That’s the Matt, the new boyfriend,” Isabelle said smiling, I laughed and said yes, she nodded in approval.

“His Hot,” she whispered in my ear, I blushed, I felt my cheeks going forty shades of crimson.

“Ha ha, your blushing,” Belle laughed, I glared at her.

“You better run!” I stated, she laughed madly before running off. I gave her a ten second head start.

“You gonna get her?” Zach asked, I shrugged.

“I’m giving her a ten second head start, bye guys,” I exclaimed as I ran after Isabelle.

“Please I’m sorry,” Isabelle squealed, I laughed.

“Not as sorry as your gonna be.” I grabbed her arm as we both went crashing to the floor.

“Owww..” we both whined,

“Told you,” I stated as I rolled on my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all liked,
I have another chaper wrote,
i'll put it up tonight IF i get comments