Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Just For Tonight

I walked through the Mall with Chris and Belle, I had a date with Matt tonight and Chris decided that I need a new outfit. I smiled softly, seeing Chris pick up a load of things, he sighed before dragging her to the changing room.

“Try these on,” he demanded, shoving a jean skirt and a black silky top in my arms, I stumbled into the changing room. After locking the door, I pulled my clothes off and tried on the new ones, they fitted perfect and even looked flattering, I smiled and exited the changing room.

“Girl you look hot, enough to make me go straight,” Chris said, Isabelle giggled softly. I blushed and walked back in to change back. Once I had changed back, Chris put the other clothes back, grabbed a pair of flip flops before heading to the check out.

Once we arrived back at my house, I was shoved into my bedroom and told to shower and change, I of course obliged, once finished, Belle and Chris entered my room. Belle did my make up, while Chris focused on my hair, he decided to go for the wavy look, I was thankful for this.

When I was ready, I brushed my teeth and stepped into my flip flops, I began to walk downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, I saw Brooke struggling to make a bottle and hold Jake at the same time, taking mercy on my little sister, I offered to hold Jake, he giggled when I took him, I smiled and kissed his chubby cheek. Brooke had the bottle made in five minutes, she took Jake back and I headed to the door, it knocked, signalling that Matt was here, I smiled widely before opening the door. I saw him standing there with a single rose in his hand, he held it out to me, I smiled, accepted the rose and took Matt outstretched hand in my own.

After ten minutes of driving, Matt pulled up and parked in the beach car park, he got out, I followed suit and joined Matt at the front of the car, he took my hand and tugged me towards the sand, we got Ice Cream at the little stand, once we were near the water, Matt sat down and gently pulled me down beside him. I looked out at the sunset, it was so romantic here, I smiled brightly and turned to look at Matt, he was staring intensely at me.

“I love you,” he blurted out, I was shocked at first but the smiled.

“I love you too,” I stated as I kissed his lips softly, he responded instantly. I leaned back but continued to kiss Matt, the kiss grew heated and I found myself pulling back to look at Matt.

“Lets go back to your house,” I said, hoping he would catch on, it didn’t take him long until he was looking at me with concern.

“Are you sure?” he questioned, I nodded eagerly and began to stand. Matt took my hand as we headed back to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Ville Valo - Just For tonight for inspiration - "Tonight I'll give myself to you, And our secret stays untold"

hope you liked!
drama coming soon!
Comment for more!