Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Morning After!

I woke up the next morning, body entangled in Matt’s, my head resting on his chest, his arm wrapped tightly around my slim waist. I was happy, waking up with Matt felt great. I looked up and saw that his eyes were open and a smile was plastered on his face.

“Hey,” he said hoarsely, I kissed his bare chest and smiled.

“Hey,” I replied, I leaned up and kissed Matt’s lips softly, he grinned and returned it. I pulled back a few minutes later and laid my head on his chest, he ran his hand through my hair.

“Are you okay?” he asked, rubbing my arm gently, I nodded, a sigh of content escaping my lips. I wrapped my ran around Matt.

“I love you,” I stated, looking up at my, I noticed his smile.

“I love you too,” Matt replied, I grinned and began to stand, pulling the blankets with me. I turned in shock as the door burst open.

“Matt, your Mom said I could come-” Jimmy notice me standing there.
“Oh sorry,” he said as he smirked at Matt, Matt glared at Jimmy, he turned and left the room. I stood with red cheeks in the corner of Matt’s room as I gathered my clothes.

“Can I use your shower?” I asked, Matt nodded, taking my hand he led me over to his ensuite, I thanked him before locking the door and dropping the sheet and got into the shower.

Matt Pov
I pulled on clothes and left the room quickly, closing my bedroom door after me, I walked downstairs quickly, the guys were all in the basement.

“What the hell was that Jimmy?” I questioned, he looked up and smirked.

“You won the bet, here’s the money,” Jimmy said as he shoved what looked to be a hundred dollars into my hand.

“What are you talking about?” I questioned, he looked at me, like I was stupid.

“You slept with Kira, you won the bet,” Zach answered, I looked over at Brian, who looked guilty.

“Dude, I forgot,” he stated, I sighed and looked over at Jimmy.

“I don’t want the money, I told Brian to cancel the bet ages ago, I love her,” I said, the guys looked shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked!
comment please,
I have more wrote!