Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

My Mistakes Have Made Her Heart Break

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and walked back into the bedroom, seeing that Matt wasn’t there, I began to walk downstairs. When I reached the kitchen, I saw Kelly making breakfast.

“Hi Kelly,” I said, she looked up at me.

“Hey Kira, Mat didn’t say that you were here,” she said, I blushed and looked down,
“His in the basement.” I nodded and walked down the stairs, I reached the basement door and was just about to open it when Jimmy’s voice came through the door.

“You won the bet, here’s the money,” Jimmy said, I carried on listening, hearing Matt question the reason for the money.

“You slept with Kira, you won the bet,” Zacky said, I felt hot tears come to my eyes, I couldn’t listen anymore, I ran up the stairs, I ran past Kelly and towards the front door.

“Honey, are you ok?” Kelly asked, I couldn’t answer, my heart was being ripped from my chest. Matt had used me, he betted, I felt hurt that the guys would do that to me and that Matt would say that he loved me, just so I’d sleep with him. I choked back tears as I ran out the front door.

Matt Pov
The guys laughed loudly, and Jimmy accepted the money back.
“Ok, if you don’t want the money then fine,” Jimmy said, his voice held that fake angry tone, this caused all the guys to laugh. All the laughter ceased when my mom came into the room.
“What did you do to that girl?” She demanded, I looked at her in confusion, “Kira just came running back from down here, she was crying her eyes out,” My mom stated, I looked at the guys, they all had the ‘oh shit’ look on their face. I ran up the stairs quickly and out the front door. I saw her walking down the road.
“Kira,” I yelled, she stopped and looked back at me, a heartbroken look on her face, I ran towards her. “Please let me explain,” I begged, she looked up at me, her face which usually held a smile looked cold and her eyes that were bright and happy now displayed her hurt.
“Explain what? That you had sex with me for a bet, oh I got that,” She stated, she turned to walk away, I grabbed her hand. “You lied to me,” she shouted, “You used me and for what? Your own selfish reason.” she pulled her hand out of my grasp and began to walk home, I looked down, feeling tears spill from my eyes.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, even though she couldn’t hear me, I turned and began to walk back, I saw Amy standing on the sidewalk, a smirk on her face, she heard everything and I could tell by the look on her face.

Once I entered the house, I saw the guys and my mom wait there. The guys had a guilty look on their faces. “I have to get her back, I have to make it up to her,” I stated, the guys smiled softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!