Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Crying

I reached my front door, gasping for breath as I choked back tears. I knocked on the door and practically fell on my mom, she luckily caught me.

“Honey what happened?” she asked worriedly, I sobbed loudly. She pulled me inside and closed the front door. Isabelle and Brooke were standing in the doorway of the living room.

“What happened?” she asked again, I shook my head and quickly walked up to my room, closing the door once I had entered. I fell face first on to my bed, ten minutes later, a soft knock came on the door.

“Can I come in?” came Isabelle’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Yea,” I replied, the door creaked as she opened it.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as she sat on the end of my bed.

“Matt… me… we had sex, but I was just a bet,” I stuttered before sobbing again.

“What?” Isabelle asked, I looked at her, my vision blurred.

“They made a bet, he won money by sleeping with me,” I choked, her face paled as she quickly she wrapped her arms around my shaking form.

“Shh honey, your ok,” she reassured, I smiled softly and buried my face in her shoulder.

“I thought he loved me, he told me he loved me,” I sobbed, she rubbed my back.

“His an idiot, you’re a great girl, its his lose.” I smiled as she released me.

“Don’t tell my mom,” I demanded, she smiled in understanding and nodded before leaving the room.

I fell back on my bed, resting my bed on my soft pillow, I left like my world was slowly falling apart. I couldn’t believe that the guys would do that, they pretended to be my friends just for a bet. I had begun to consider Jimmy one my best friend, I rolled on my side and looked at the picture on the nightstand. I sat up and looked at it more closely, it held a picture of me and Matt on our second date, we were at his house, I picked it up and shoved it in my draw. I felt fresh tears coming to my eyes, I fought them back, not wanting to be weak. I ignored the pain and rolled over and fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
There's only five or something chapters left!
Comment Please!