Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Find A Way

Matt P.O.V

I ran my hand through my short hair as I approached Kira’s front door, I walked slowly up the steps and knocked on the front door, I nervously shoved my hands into the pockets my of my jeans. The door opened to reveal Kira’s cousin, Isabelle.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she asked, I looked at her with pleading eyes.

“I’ve got to see her,” I stated, she laughed bitterly.

“You’ve hurt her enough,” she said and went to close the door, I put my hand on the door to stop her.

“Please, I need to explain, I never wanted to hurt her,” I stated, she looked at me.

“She doesn’t wanna see you,” she replied, I let my head drop in defeat before removing my hand and turning to leave only to be stopped by Belle’s voice.

“The worst thing is that I trusted you, I should have seen right through you, I actually believe that you love her.” I turned to look at her, my eyes displaying my sadness.

“I do love her, more than anything,” I stated, she stepped further out of the house.

“Then you have to show her,” she said before going back inside. I began to walk to my car. Once in I drove home, I began to think of a way to show her that I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short,
More will be up later,
Hope you liked,
comment please.