Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

phone calls and dates

After practically running from Ms Valen’s English class, I found myself outside waiting for Brooke to come out. At out old school we used to eat lunch together outside, sitting in the grass.
We shared our thoughts, it was the only time we had just to be us, but that was back before Brooke got pregnant and Mom got divorced. Things were different now, back then I thought Brooke could tell me anything, know that I wouldn’t judge her and feel comforted by that, I guess she didn’t. I sighed loudly as my phone began to ring.

“Hey Emilie,” I said instantly cheering up.

“Hey, how’s thing going?” She asked,

“Good, Why?” I questioned suspiciously.

“I’m coming to visit,” She squealed loudly, I pulled the phone away from my ear and laughed at my overly hyper best friend, “I land Friday night at ten, I’ll get a taxi to your house,” she said,

“I can pick you up,” I offered.

“Don’t be silly girl,” she demanded, “we both know you’d get lost!” she finished with a chuckle.

“Shut up!” I said in a fake angry voice.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Brooke and that boy from before approach. When they reached me I realized that Em was screaming down the phone at me.

“Hey, I’ll call you back,” I said as I hung up. Brooke sat down on the grass.

“I’m Matt,” said the boy as he stuck his had out, I shook it lightly.

“Kira,” I said quietly, He looked down at me and his hazel eyes bore into my blue ones.

“So I was wondering if you’d go out with me tonight?” He asked, he looked nervous.

“But it’s a Monday.” I muttered to myself,

“I know but.. If you don’t want to, its okay.” I said, his brow creased with worry as he pulled at the loose tread from his worn out Pantera shirt. I weighed out the pros and the cons in my head. It couldn’t hurt to go on one date I thought.

“Okay.” I agreed,

“Really?” He questioned, I nodded slowly.“Okay give me your address and I’ll pick you up at seven,” he stated, I was about to pull out paper when I remembered something.

“I live across from Brian,” I said, he nodded.
After saying his goodbyes, he left to meet up with his friends.

“His hot,” Brooke exclaimed as I joined her on the dry grass.

“And your pregnant,” I said, I took a bottle of water from my bag, unscrewing the lid, I brought the bottle to my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short but i can't think of anything to happen,
I NEED comments and suggestions.