Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Comforting

Walking into school that Monday was probably one of the hardest experiences of my life. I arrived at my locker to see a smirking Amy standing in front of it.

“What do you want?” I asked when I reached her, she smiled softly.

“I just wanted to tell you that I told everyone, their all gonna be nice to you now,” she said, I looked at her, Jaw dropped, before I knew what was happening I had slapped her.

“Get the hell away from me,” I demanded, she nodded and hurried off. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Jimmy.

“I’m sorry,” he stated, I felt tears coming to my eyes, I shrugged his hand off and began to open my locker.

“I don’t wanna hear it Jimmy, you pretended to be my best friend, just so Matt could win a bet,” I replied.

“I wasn’t pretending, you are my friend,” Jimmy said, I shook my head as the tears began to fall.
“Friends don’t do that to each other,” I stated as I grabbed my books and closed my locker. I walked away feeling eyes on me, I shrugged off the feeling and kept walking, I sighed in happiness when she saw Chris. His eyes rested on her, giving her a sympathetic smile, he rushed to her side, pulling her into a comforting hug.

“Don’t worry everything is going to be fine,” he reassured, she shook her head and sighed.

“Its not,” I stated, he held me tighter.

“don’t say that, you’ll get over this, everything will be ok,” he said, I shook my head as the tears began to fall.

“I’m going back to Utah,” I exclaimed as I cried,

“No you can’t, don’t leave,” Chris muttered into my hair.

“I’m going on Sunday, I’ve arranged to graduate on Friday,” I started, “I’m going to stay with a grandparents,” I finished and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’ll miss you so much,” he whispered, I nodded,

“I’ll miss you too,” I murmured softly as I closed my eyes.

“I love you, you’re my best friend,” Chris stated, I smiled.

“You’re my best friend too,” I said as I kissed his cheek, wiped my eyes and got ready to go to class. Chris followed behind me and put his arm around my should, silently comforting me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it,
comment please!