Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Packing

My phone rang for the tenth time today as me, Chris and Isabelle packed my bags, I sighed and looked at caller ID, seeing Matt’s name, I quickly passed the phone to Chris.

“Hello,” he answered, “Sorry Matt she doesn’t want to talk to you,” Chris stated, when he hung up, I smiled in appreciation. He put the phone down and began to pack again. When we had all finished packing, my mom was finished making dinner, I set the table and went to call Brooke, Chris and Izzy sat down and were soon joined by my mom.

I walked up the stairs and headed down the hall to Brookes room, when I opened the door, I saw Mel sitting on her bed beside her.

“Hey girls dinners ready,” I stated, Brooke looked up, it was then that I saw the tears in her eyes.

“I don’t want you to go,” she said as she got up to hug me,

“Honey, its only thrusday, we have three days before I leave,” I stated, I wiped her tears away. “come on,” I said as I took her hand and motioned for Mel to follow.

Once dinner was finished, I said goodbye to Chris and got myself ready for a movie night with my mom. I got into a pair of comfy PJ pants and walked downstairs and sat on the couch, mom already had the DVD in and ready to go, I leaned back and rested my head on her shoulder.

“I’ll miss you kid,” mom said once the movie was over, I looked at her and smiled.

“I’ll miss you too, but I need this,” I said with a sigh, “I need a break,” I finished, she nodded and kissed my forehead.

“I know you do, it’s the only reason that I’m letting you go,” she stated, I smiled widely and kissed her cheek.

“I’m going to bed, I love you,” I replied and got up, I reached my room and fell down on my bed, my phone began to ring, ignoring it, I got up and went to brush my teeth.

I knew I would miss my mom, Brooke, Jacob, Izzy and Chris. The thing that was hurting me the most was the fact that I knew that I would miss Matt and the guys, no matter what I did I wouldn’t forget them and no matter how far away from them I was, memories would remain and that was killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked,
Comment please,
only Two chapters left.