Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

So Long And Goodbye

The tears fell from my eyes that Sunday morning as I hugged my sister goodbye. She kissed my forehead.

“I’ll miss you,” she said, I nodded.

“I’ll miss you too,” I replied as I pulled back and took Jacob back from my mother, “Jake will miss you too!” I exclaimed, Kira nodded as kiss Jake’s cheek.

“I’ll miss him too,” she stated, “I gotta go now,” she explained, I nodded and smiled, she turned and got in the cab.

“See you soon,” I called out as she closed the door, she nodded. When the cab pulled off, I passed Jake to my mom.

“I’ll be back soon,” I called as I took off running down the street, when I arrived at my destination, I knocked loudly on the front door, it opened to reveal the person I needed.

“You got to go to the airport now, you have to stop my sister from leaving,” I demanded, Matt’s face showed shock from seeing me standing there. He grabbed his keys and wallet.

“Why’s she going to the airport?” he asked, I sighed.

“She’s going back to Utah.” as soon as the words left my mouth, Matt was running towards his car.

“Show her how much you love her,” I yelled as he closed his car door and backed out of the drive way.

{u]Matt P.O.V

I speed down the highway to LA as fast as I could, I had to stop her from leaving. She had to know I loved her, even if she still decided to leave at least I’d know that I tried my best. I pressed my foot harder on the accelerator.

Arriving at the airport, I parked quickly and ran through the doors, I looked around and couldn’t see Kira, beginning to get frustrated, I sighed loudly and walked around looking for her, I looked at the entrance to the terminal, in the line I saw her blonde hair, she was about to pass the man her boarding pass.

“Kira,” I shouted, she paused and looked over to me, she looked shocked.

“What are you doing here?” she questioned, I began to walk over, she walked out of the line and towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!! :) :) :) :)
Second last chapter.
i'm excited!