Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

With Me Tonight

After getting the ticket for the film, which Matt insisted on buying, much to my dislike. We walked to the Sweet counter,

“What do you want?” Matt asked, I remained silent and pulled out my purse,

“Chocolate M&M’s, Please?” I asked, the girl behind the counter nodded before leaving to get my sweets, when she returned I asked for a small fanta orange, she nodded before filling a cup. I began to take money out of my purse only to have it removed from my hand.

“I’ll have a medium pop corn and a medium coke as well, please,” Matt said, before paying with his money, I scowled grabbing my stuff, Matt ignored this, laughed before taking my hand and dragging me to the room where the movie would be showing.

After sitting down, Matt returned my purse and gave a small smile.

“Your not paying for anything,” he said in a determined voice, I didn’t even try to make a smart comment. I gave up, nodding I leaned back in my seat. Matt chuckled before taking my hand in his and kissing it, at this my heart melted.

When the movie ended Matt stood up and offered his hand to me, I grabbed it and he helped me from my seat. All through the date Matt was so sweet, he tried so hard to make me feel comfortable.

“So why didn’t you want me to pay for you?” he asked me, I turned and looked at him before blushing and looking down.

“My dad was in the army and he always thought Brooke and me to be independent,” I answered truthfully,

“So where’s your dad now?” he asked, I glanced up at him to see him staring at me intently.

“He and my mom broke up when I was eleven, Brooke was nine, he was on the way to collect us from school, but was in an accident on the way,” I replied as a single tear fell down my cheek, I wiped it quickly. “His was an amazing Dad.” I exclaimed.

Matt pulled me into a hug and ran his fingers through my hair, it was cute that he was this caring, it was also nice to see a guy that cared about things other than getting laid. When I pulled away from the hug I saw that Matt had his arms wrapped loosely round my waist. He pulled me back in and I put my head on his chest.

When we pulled away, Matt took my hand and gently tugged me in the direction of the car. When we reached the car he opened the passenger side for me, I slid in and pulled my seatbelt across me. Matt closed the door and walked around to the drivers side, when he was in, he started the car.

Arriving at my house, he cut the power and turned to me,

“I had a great time and wanna do it again,” he admitted, I nodded,

“Me too,” I said, he looked at my eyes before he began to lean in, his lips met mine in a gentle closed mouth kiss. My hands slipped around his neck as the kiss deepened. I felt Matt smile into the kiss, I pulled away slowly. Matt looked at me and smiled.

“Good Night,” he whispered softly, I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Goodnight Matt,” I replied, opening the car door and stepping out,

“See you tomorrow,” Matt said as I closed the car door, I nodded and waved before runnig to the door and going inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
leave a comment.
I am in the process of writting more but won't update unless I get atleast 2 more comments!
I love this story and want to write more so Please leave a comment!
The pics for this story are in my album, i don't know how to put a banner in the story, if anyone could tell me it would be helpful.
But seriously would it kill you to leave a comment!