Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Meeting the Friends

“Guys, this is Kira,” Matt introduced, I gave a small wave.

“I’m Jimmy,” Said the tallest of the guys “this is Johnny,” he said putting his hand on Johnny’s head, I laughed slightly at the huge height difference in the two guys.

“I’m Zacky, we have Spanish together,” the pudgier one of the group said, I nodded remembering him.

“You all ready know Brian,” Matt said, I smiled and nodded, I heard footsteps and turned to see Brooke approaching.

“Hey Kia,” she said, I waved and motioned for her to come over, “Guys this is my sister, Brooke this is Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny,” I noticed Johnny’s eyes wandering my sister, When they landed on the bump they quickly went wide before looking away.

“Kia?” Matt asked, I blushed and looked down, Brooke laughed and quickly grabbed my hand,

“It’s her nickname!” she exclaimed, I sighed and tugged on her hand,

“Come on, I’ll walk you to class,” I said, I pulled her away from the group of boys and down the hall. After dropping her off, I quickly made my way back to Math, the bell went before I reached the class. I pushed the classroom door open and stepped through, after closing the door, I turned to see the whole class staring at me. Matt was stand in the back of the room, casually leaning back in his seat, he was smirking at me. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. I glanced at the teacher and decided to go for the ‘innocent new girl’ approach.

“I couldn’t find the room, its only my second day,” I said, my cheeks still red, Mr Barker nodded and I went to my seat. Matt passed me a note as I walked past. I sat down and took out my books before reading it.

‘Party on the beach tonight, wanna go with me?’ I looked at him, he was staring at me, I blushed and nodded.

“I’d love to,” I mouthed, he smile and nodded before looking up at the board, I followed suit and quickly started to take do the notes Mr Barker was writing. It didn’t take long for the bell to go and I couldn’t have been happier, I hate math and would much rather sit all day in an English class, English was my favourite subject.

After school was finished I went to my locker and pulled out the books I would need for homework. I shoved them in my bag before seeing Brooke struggle down the hall with her bag, she was getting big now, nearly six months along and her stomach was definitely showing.

I took her bag from her when I reached her and we left the building, we began to walk down the footpath in the direction of out house.

“Kia,” I heard someone yell from behind me, turning I saw Matt running down the sidewalk, when he reached me he leaned over, his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

“Here’s my number, I’ll pick you up at seven, wear a swim suit,” I nodded and carried on walking with Brooke,

“See you later Matt,” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!