Sequel: Your Guardian Angel

I'm Just off a Lost Cause, a Long Shot, Don't Even Take This Bet

Beach

When I got home, I ran into my room and went through my wardrobe, when found my bikini with the skulls on it, I quickly changed into it. I put on a skirt and tank top before sitting on my bed and starting my homework. When I finished I put a towel and underwear in my bag, put my flip flops on and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, I saw mom was getting ready to make dinner, dropping my bag on the floor, I set the table and then began to help mom.

When dinner was finished, I called Brooke, we all sat at the table and began to eat. After I was finished I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands and face. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Matt, at five to seven the bell rang, I smiled and stood up, I walked to the door and pulled it open, Matt stood there with Brian, he smiled at me.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked, I smile and nodded, I walked into the kitchen, grabbing my bag I told my mom I was leaving.

“Don’t come home to late,” she demanded, I nodded showing that I heard her before walking to the door,

“Bye Brooke,” I shouted up the stairs,

“Bye Kira, see you later,” she replied, I smiled and left the house, once outside, Matt took my hand in his and began to walk.

Arriving on the beach, Matt pulled me over to the rest of the guys, I smiled and waved. I dropped my bag and began to sit down. After ten minutes with the guys I couldn’t control my laughter, they were so funny and that was without trying.

“I’m gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?” Matt asked as he began to stand, I shook my head and said I was okay. I watched as Matt turned and walked over to get a drink, when he returned he sat down and put an arm around my shoulder, I smiled and turned to look at him, blushing when I saw he had been watching me. He laughed and put his empty bottle on the ground,

“Want to swim?” he asked, I looked and the water and smiled,

“Sure,” I answered, he nodded and stood up, taking my hand, he helped me up. I pulled my tank top over my head and took my skirt off, glancing up I noticed all the guys looking at me. Matt blushed and pulled his own shirt off leaving him in his swim shorts. I glanced back at the guys.

“What?” I asked suddenly feeling insecure,

“Your Hot,” Jimmy stated, I blushed and looked down, Matt grabbed my hand and began to walk over to the water.

“You Okay?” he asked once we met the waters edge, I nodded and stepped into the water. It was lukewarm. I stepped further in, noticing Matt was behind me, I turned and began to walk backwards, when I was in the water I noticed the difference in height between me and Matt. I always knew he was taller than me, I was 5’4” and he must have been over 6’, when the water reached his hips, it was well past my hips. Matt grabbed my waist when I stopped, I gave him a confused look, he smirked and before I knew what was happening I was falling back into the water. I was submerged in the salty water, I closed my eyes and swam for the surface, when I reached it I gasped for breath, I felt someone take my arm and pull me towards the shore. I collapsed on the wet sand on my back, I saw Matt sit beside me and push my hair out of my face, I smiled gratefully at him.

“I’m so sorry about that,” he said, I waved it off and sat up,

“Its okay,” I said, he nodded before bring his lips to mine, I fell backwards but pulled Matt with me, his hands were on either side of me, hold himself up, not wanting to crush me. The kiss started to get heat, I began to pull away, Matt leaned back to look in my eyes, he sat up.

“Come on lets go talk to the guys,” he suggested, I nodded and stood up. When we reached the guys we sat down and began to join in on their conversation. Matt put his hand on my knee and I felt like an electric current was shooting up my spine, I shivered. Reaching over, I grabbed my clothes, I grabbed my towel and began to dry off, I slipped my clothes on over my damp bikini.

“My best friend is coming to visit this weekend,” I told the guys as I laid back on the sand, a bottle of beer in one hand. When that beer was finished, I stood up,

“I gotta get home,” I said, I stumbled a bit, Matt grabbed my hand before I could fall on my ass.

“I’m going to take her home,” he told his friend, they nodded, he slipped his shirt over his head,

“How many did she have?” Zacky asked,

“I don’t know, like four or something, but that’s not counting the punch, no one knows what’s in that,” Matt answered as he grabbed my hand and led me home,

“Oh my bag,” I said as we reached the top of the beach. Matt glanced back and sighed,

“Sit here and I’ll go get it,” he said as he helped me to sit down on a bench. I leaned my head back. Matt ran back to his friends, I closed my eyes and suddenly felt tired.

“What are you doing here all alone,” I heard a guy say, I opened my eyes to see a guy from school. He sat beside me, I tried to move away.

“Leave here alone, Aaron,” Matt Demanded as she walked over to us, he was holding my bag, I smiled and began to stand. Aaron walked back over to the beach. I took my bag from Matt as he took my arm.

“Who was that guy?” I asked, Matt tensed,

“His on my baseball team,” Matt answered, I nodded, we soon reached my house, I walked to the door.

“See you tomorrow Matt, I’m gonna be so hung over,” I exclaimed as I walked inside. I made my way to my room, trying to be as quiet as possible, making it to my bed, I fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!