Endlessly, He Said

F o u r

I took the worlds longest detour back to my apartment. Thoughts seemed constant swirling in my head. How did he find me? Did he still want me dead? 
My brother's appearance on my corner sent a shock war of panic up my spine every time I tried to grasp it. To understand.
     I once again turned the corner, only this time he saw me. Shit. He smiled that cruel, sick smile and leaned down close as I approached, no longer able to run.
    "Hey, little sister." he said in that voice. The one that promised death, "Mum sent me here with some money. You know it isn't nice to run away like you did. You should have said goodbye. Saved me the trouble of hunting your ass down."
   I braced myself for the pain that would come the second I spoke, "Jared please, go away. I left so mum would have a better life. Mum doesn't need us fighting. Especially not around the little ones." 
     That filthy smile again. I saw it before I felt it- I almost dodged in time.  The kick clipped my cheek, sending me back on my ass. I knew better than to get up. Encourage him. If he thought I was in enough pain, he'd either leave or go in for the kill. 
    "Look, you disgusting fucking queer, you don't speak to me about my mother. You were a pity adoption. A fucking reject mum pitied. We should have left you to rot in Australia."
    With that he stalked off. But he knew where I lived. I couldn't live there anymore. I had been lucky this time, escaping with such little abuse. But it would get worse. Much worse.
      My luck gone, I shakily got to my feet, brushing the dirt and blood off my face. The asshole put steel grips on the soles of his shoes again. It'd need to be cleaned, but at that point I just didn't care. I almost wanted to die.
      I wasn't going home. Not to that shitty place. Not anymore.  As far as I was concerned I had no home. My home was in Australia with Dante and Claire.
      My chest tightened. No, my home was with the boy who left me and a ghost. My Claire-she was gone and it was my fault. I let her protect me. And now I had nobody in the world. I had no home. No place. I was alone and it terrified me
   I continued walking aimlessly, forcing myself to move beyond my pain and sorrow,until I realized I was on an unfamiliar street. I backtracked but found nothing I recognized.
'Ah hell' I thought, looking around for someone to guide me back to my neighborhood. I saw a person sitting on the ground, leaned against a wall, looking terribly sad.  I immediately felt the need to help him, like I used to with Shane.I knelt down in front of  the boy, hand resting on his shoulder. He flinched.
     "Hey, are you okay?"
   The boy looked up, beautiful green eyes flashing before being covered once more by hair. They screamed of pain and fear. I had seen him before. The one drop of perfection in this personal hell. 
     Before I could stop myself, I reached out to him, touching his face.  He flinched again like I suddenly knew he would, but I didn't care.
    "I thought I'd never see you again. I'm Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok as a reminder this is written in two different points of view.

On another note- I love you Tobi baby~