Falling for the Enemy

Brother Free Day

*Stefanie*

It was the next morning and Mike and I were just laying be bed enjoying the time we had together. Mike had his arm wrapped around me, rubbing my back soothingly as I was laying on his chest making circles with my fingers. We did not want to move, having wanted this moment for a long time. Mike shifted when he phone went off. He picked it up and saw a text from Randy.

"Babe." Mike whispered.

"Hmmm." I hummed lightly.

"Randy wants to know if we want to hang out with him and Maria today. You up to it?" Mike asked.

"I guess." I sighed.

"You do not sound to thrilled." Mike chuckled a bit.

"I do not want to move." I whined, burying her face in Mike's chest.

"It will not be for a few more hours. We got time." Mike said.

"Alright. We can go." I said.

Mike them sent Randy a text telling him that we were both going to go.

*Maria*

"What did he say?" I asked, as Randy set his phone to the site, re-wrapping his arms around me as I laid on his chest.

"He said they will come." Randy said.

"That is great." I said. "When are we going anyway?" I asked, looking up at him slightly.

"A few hours." Randy said.

"Yayyyy! More cuddle time." I smiled, burying my face in Randy's chest.

"Thought you would like that." Randy chuckled, pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head.

I rested my hands on his chest, running my hands over his muscles every so often, sighing in content. Randy was running his hands up and down my back in soothing motions as we both laid there waiting for the hours to past, just enjoying our time together.

*Stefanie*

The hours seem to past by quickly. Mike and I were getting ready. I was in the bathroom finishing up my makeup after getting dressed in a purple loose fitting tank, with black leggins and purple heels, when Mike knocked on the door.

"Do you mind if I fix my hair?" Mike asked through the cracked door.

"Sure. Come on in." I said, opening the door for him.

Mike walked in and his jaw dropped.

"Mike?" I asked. "Hello! Mike!" I said, giggling and waving my hand in from of his face.

"Huh?" Mike said coming out of his daze.

"I thought I lost you for a minute there." I giggled, looking back in the mirror.

"You...look...amazing..." Mike managed to say.

"Why thank you." I blushed. "You are looking fine yourself." I blushed more.

"Never as good as you." Mike said, walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my shoulder send a shiver down my spine.

"Miiike!" I said, my breath hitching. "We need to get ready." I tried to say.

"We got time." Mike said placing soft, gentle kisses on my shoulder.

"Michael." I said firm.

"Awww." Mike pouts. "Ruin my fun." Mike pouted more, making that puppy dog face of is.

"We will have more time for that later." I smirked.

"Promise?" Mike perked up.

"Promise." I smiled and finished getting ready.

Mike kissed my cheek then moved next to her to fix his hair.

*Maria*

I was getting ready in the bathroom as well. Randy had been ready for some time now and I was finishing up my makeup. I got dressed in a black AX7 tank top, with black jeans and calf high flat boots. I took a step back and smiled at myself in the mirror. I put all my things away and walked back out to see Randy sitting on the bed with his back to me. I thought it would be funny, for me, to run and jump on the bed behind him. I smirked and quietly made my way to the bed. When I got there I jumped on the bed behind Randy and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby!" I grinned.

"Hey love." Randy smirked back.

Before I knew it, Randy turned around and pulled me on his lap.

"Eeep." I squealed at the sudden movement.

Randy said nothing but brought his lips to mine in a very passionate kiss, resting his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer deepening the kiss more. I moved one hand from around his neck and slowly made my way down his chest. I feel him tense as I got closer to his abs and I giggle into the kiss. Randy then takes his hands and runs them over my thighs, causing me to tense. We soon break away from the kiss and look at each other.

"That...was..." I say breathing heavy.

"...Amazing..." Randy finishes, breathing heavy himself.

There was a knock on the door.

"Are you two ready?" Stefanie called from the other side.

"Coming!" I called back.

I reluctantly slid off Randy's lap and checked myself in the mirror. After making sure everything looked alright I opened the door.

"Heyyy!" Maria smiled, giving Stefanie a big hug.

"Heyy to you too." Stefanie said hugging back.

"Are we ready?" Mike asked once Randy came out of the room.

"Yup." Randy said and we made our way down to the car, arms wrapped around each other.

We made their way to the car and got in. Stefanie and Mike in the back and Randy and I in the front, Randy driving. After getting in Randy drove somewhere for something to eat. When we got there, we got out and walked inside getting seated. We ordered drink and then our food. Once we were done Mike and Randy paid and they got in the car and head off again.

Stefanie

"So where are we going?" I asked from the back.

"There is a street fair in town and we thought you girls might like t check it out." Randy said, looking in the mirror.

"That sounds like fun!" Maria said with a smile.

"They have a bunch of tables with jewelry and everything set up." Mike added.

"Ooohhh. Sounds nice!" I said excited.

"It sure does." Maria agreed.

Soon we got there and Randy parked and we got out and headed over. The guys had their arms around our waists as we walked. When we got there we looked at all the tables and found a few things. The guys of course got us whatever they wanted even though we said they did not have to. They guys did not listen and got everything we liked. We walked around for a few hours before deciding to go back to the hotel for the night. We got back in Randy's car and headed back to the hotel. Once we got there they said our 'goodbyes' and went to our rooms.

*Maria*

When we got to our, I set all the things Randy got me in my bag and pulled out something to wear. I grinned and hurried into the bathroom, Randy looking at me and chuckling. He changed into a pair of bed pants with no shirt and sat on the bed. I was in the bathroom and grinning in the mirror.

"Randy is going to die." I smirked looking at my outfit.

I got dressed in a To Be Desired 2 PC Babydoll Set, that was red with black polka dots on it.

I then ran my fingers through my wavy hair then slowly opened the bathroom door. I leaned against the door frame with one hand up high and the other on her stomach. Randy did not notice at first but when he did his eyes got wide. I smiled mischievously and slowly walked over to the bed. When I got there I stood at the end of the bed as Randy sat there speechless. I then slowly started to crawl on the bed, making my way to Randy. I straddled him as I slowly made her way up to him. When I got close I ran my hands up his abs and to his chest. When I was close enough I leaned down and start to softly kiss him. Once Randy came out of his daze he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close starting to kiss her back. I was resting my hands on his chest as I was slowly moving my hips. I felt him tense and then he rolled us over so he was hovering me. Randy pulled away for air and looked me over. He then started to trail kisses down my cheek and to my neck, moving his hands up my thighs. I tensed and let out a soft moan once Randy hit my sensitive spot. Randy then ran his hands up my sides and slowly took off my clothes. I then started to pull at his pants and soon they come off and we finished what we started earlier.

*Stefanie*

Mike and I just got to our room and I had walked over to put my new things away and find something to sleep in. I was looking through when I found the PERFECT thing. A slight grin formed on my face as I picked it up. I hid it the best I could and made my way into the bathroom. I cleaned the old makeup off my face a reapplied some to match my outfit. I was dressed in a Charmeuse And Net Overlay Babydoll Set, that was pink with black lace on the seams. After slipping on my outfit I opened the door and peeked to see where Mike was. Mike was putting his clothes away, wearing only his boxers. I bit my lip and the sight of his muscular arms and slowly made my way over to him. I walked up and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. Mike then turned around and saw how I was dressed.

"Babe...WOW!" Was all Mike could get out.

"Do you like it?" I asked shyly.

"No." Mike said.

"Oh.." I frowned.

"I LOVE IT!" Mike replied and huge grin on his face.

"I can change if you want." I smirked, going to walk away.

"NO!" Mike said, pulling me back and holding my hips.

"Now what?" I mused.

"Hmmmm..." Mike trailed off leaning down and bringing our lips together in a breathtaking kiss.

Mike began to walk backwards to the bed, guiding me along the way. When we reached the bed Mike broke the kiss and looked me over. I got a mischievous grin on my face then lightly pushed Mike back on the bed. Mike moved up to the pillows and watched as I ran my hands up and down my sides, swaying back and forth. I then started to slowly crawl on the bed and moved slowly up to him, kissing from his abs to his chest, then making my way to his lips. Mike began to kiss back eagerly and wrapped his hands around me. I rested my one hand on his neck, leaving the other on his chest. I began to tease him by moving my hips slightly, causing him to tense. Mike ran his hands up my sides and rested then on my upper back as he rolled us over. He pulled back from the kiss and made his way to my neck, kissing and nipping gently, a soft moan escaping my lips. Mike smirked against my skin and moved his hands to the bottom of my dress. He slowly pulled it over my head and I ran my hands down to the waist of his boxers. Soon everything was off and I gave him what I had promised him in the morning.