Falling for the Enemy

Now What!

A few weeks had gone by and everything was going really well. Mike and I could not have been happier as well as Maria and Randy. We were all in our rooms getting ready for RAW later on tonight. I was in the bathroom getting ready. After sliding on my lingerie I slid on my pink tank top. Grabbing my jeans, I slid them on next. Deciding to leave my hair straight I moved onto makeup. I applied eye shadow to my eyes as well as lip gloss to my lips. Once everything looked perfect I walked into the room grabbing my earrings and putting them on. As I walked to my bag to grab my shoes I noticed a box on top. Picking it up, I looked it over before opening it. I let out a slight gasp at the beautiful necklace that was inside. Taking it out, I walked to the mirror and put it on. As I was standing there admiring it, I felt arms snake around my waist as lips made contact with the back of my neck. Turing around I saw a very handsome looking Mike.
"Mike...this is beautiful. I love it! Thank you!" I smiled as I turned in his arms giving him a kiss.
"You're welcome. I am glad you love it." Mike grinned after pulling from the kiss.
"How about we get some breakfast?" I suggested.
"That sounds good." Mike nods.
"Let's see if Maria and Randy want to join."
"Alright."
I give Mike on last kiss before walking over and sending Maria a text. As I wait for a reply, I walk over grabbing my shoes before sitting on the bed sliding them on. Hearing my phone beep, I knew Maria had answered. Looking at the text, I stood up from the bed.
"She said they'll come." I smiled.
"Good." Mike smiled as well. "Shall we?" He asked, holding out his arm for me.
"We shall." I giggled as I walked over grabbing his arm.
We made sure we had everything that we needed before leaving the room and heading to the lobby to wait for Maria and Randy. In the room with Maria she was fixing her hair she then applied makeup to her eyes and lips. After sliding on her top she grabbed her jean shorts then slid them on. Walking out of the bathroom she saw that Randy was dressed and ready to go. Walking over to get her shoes, she then sat on the bed to put the on. As she was putting them on she felt Randy come up behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Close your eyes." He whispered in her ear.
A chill going down her spine from the breath on her neck, she bite her lip as she closed her eyes. Feeling something go around her neck she chewed her lip a bit more.
"Okay, You can open them." Randy said after he was done.
She then opened her eyes to see the most beautiful necklace resting on her chest. She let out a slight gasp as the light hit the necklace just right causing the diamond to sparkle.
"Randy..." She gasped. "It's wonderful! I love it!" She turned pecking his lips.
"Well I'm glad. Now everyone will know you are with me." He grinned.
"Like they didn't know already." She giggled.
"Just making sure."
"Fine with me." She smiled. "Breakfast now?"
"Sure." Randy nods.
They both got up from the bed, making sure they had everything that they needed before heading out of the room to the lobby. Once there they spotted Mike and I. They greeted as they walked up then we all headed out to Randy's car. Once we were all in, Randy then drove somewhere we could all eat. When we got there we all walked in and were seated quickly. Looking over the menus, we decided what we wanted for when the waiter came back. Once we all ordered we sat there talking with each other. Soon our food arrived and we sat there eating while we talk occasionally. After eating Randy and mike paid the bill, then we headed back to the car. We decided to go back to the hotel and just watch movies until it was time to head to the arena. When we go there, we all went to mine and Mike's room. We sat there for a few hours watching various movies. Soon it was time to leave and we all headed down to the car. After getting in we all headed to the arena. When we got there we went in and straight to their locker room. As we were waiting, I decide to go over and see my good buddy Alex. As I was making my way to his locker room I felt someone grab me from behind and cover my mouth. I tried to scream, but it was no use. Next thing I knew, I was pushed into a dark room being left there all alone not knowing where I was or who had taken me.