Falling for the Enemy

Club

Stefanie

Since we were in New York we all went to "Cielo", one of the most popular clubs in the city. We all walk in and see all the superstars and divas. We all walk over and greet them.

"OMG! It is so nice here!" I shout so everyone can hear, as I look around.

"Lets dance!" Maria says grabbing my arm and dragging out on the floor. The song "Hit The Floor" by Pitbull comes on and we both freak! We loved dancing to that song. We both do your best dance moves and everyone looks at us. I feel someone touch my waist and turn to see Mike dancing with me.

"OMG!" I mouth to Maria.

We both smile and keep dancing. When the song was over I went to the bar and got Maria and I both drinks. While I was waiting Randy came up.

"Hey Randy!" I say and fist bump him.

"Hello." Randy says back and orders a drink. I see him looking at Maria.

"So, what is the deal with your friend?" Randy asks surprising me.

"Oh nothing. She is great and the best person you could ever know! Why do you ask?" I tell him and question the last part.

"Oh no reason." He looks away.

"You like her!" I sing, making him blush.

"Well a little but I do not know her." He says.

"Well come dance with us and get to know her!" I say grabbing our drinks and nodding for him to follow. I make my way back over and hand Maria her drink.

"Thanks!" She smiles, then sees Randy and gets nervous.

"You're welcome!" I smile and sip my drink. Phil was watching us both the whole time, not happy about our drinking at all. We all danced to a few songs, Randy holding Maria from behind and Mike doing the same to me. After a few songs we went to sit down. Mike ordered us all shots and we all took them.

"To the future diva champs!" Mike toasts. We all down the shots and have another round before going out to dance more. We all danced all night and before we knew it, it was 4am.

"Wow! It is late!" I slurred, leaning on Mike.

"What time is it?" Maria mumbled, head on Randy's shoulder.

"Like 4am!" I blurted.

"OMG! Wade and Phil are going to kill us!" Maria said and we all burst out laughing.

"Better get you girls back then." Mike said as I whined.

On the way back to the hotel Mike and I were making out in the cab and Maria and Randy were starting to do the same. After 10 mins we were back at the hotel and made our way up to our room.

"So, since we really could not talk, how about we all do lunch when you girls get up?" Randy suggested.

"Sounds good!" Maria said, smiling.

"Stefanie what do you think?" Maria said not hearing me.

"STEFANIE!" She shouted, causing Mike and I to stop kissing.

"Yeah, sounds good." I mumbled, a bit dazed.

"Well go get some rest. See you girls later." They said and walked off. We both went in our room and had a fan girl moment.

"I can not believe that happened!" sI said, fanning herself.

"Me either, and thank you for bringing randy over!" Maria said, hugging me.

"That is what sisters are for!" I said. You both got ready for bed wearing and climbed in bed and tried to get some sleep for our exciting day with Mike and Randy.