Falling for the Enemy

RAW House Show

Stefanie

After Maria and I got back from lunch with Mike and Randy they began to get ready for the RAW house show later that night. Maria was first to get a shower, then me. After about 2 hours we were all set and ready to go. We were about to head out, when there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it.

"Ugh, what do you both want?" I scoffed, seeing Wade and Phil on the other side.

"To see if you are both ready, and it looks like you both are." Wade says, his voice uneasy.

"Yeah, what is with your mood today?" I say, noticing my brother is rather upset.

"Later, but now lets go!" Wade barks. Maria and I follow Wade and Phil to the rental car and head to the arena. The drive was quiet and there seemed to be tension in the air.

"Wonder what their problems are?" I whispered to Maria.

"I have no idea." Maria whispered back shrugging.

"No secrets!" Phil says from the front seat. Maria and I roll our eyes in response. After about a 20 minute drive we all made it to the arena. We all got your bags and walked in. We walked over to the board to see what was on the schedule for the night.

"No match?" I exclaimed, upset about not having a match.

"Lucky you, night off." Maria says looking for her name. "Great! I have a match with Kelly Kelly." Maria says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. We have never liked Kelly, since she stole Maria's one boyfriend from her, only to have cheated on him.

"Beat her good!" I say. "wait..." I trail off looking at her brothers name. "I have to go to the ring with Wade...and...not good..." I say, as she can not believe what she is reading.

"Why?...Oh!" Maria says, then reads.

"He is going to hurt him bad!" I panic.

Wade is going against Mike tonight, and I'm pretty sure Wade will hurt him so he does not come near me anymore.

"You do not know that Stef." Maria says, trying to calm me down, to no avail. I take off and head to Wade's locker room, while Maria goes to get changed for her match, which is right after Wade's.

'He better not even think of hurting Mike! Who cares if he likes me and is talking to me, he is a nice guy and I like him to!' I think as I head to Wade's locker room. I get there and bang on the door and walk in before Wade could answer.

"I could have been naked you know!" Wade scolds.

"You better not hurt him tonight, or I will never speak to you again!" I yell, confusing Wade.

"Who might you speaking of?" Wade cocks his head at me.

"YOU KNOW WHO!" I shout at him.

"No I do not." Wade says, playing dumb so I will say it.

"MIKE! OK? YOU BETTER NOT HURT HIM!" My voice getting louder as I shake with anger.

Wade laughs. "He should have thought about that before coming on to my sister." He says, his voice cold and uncaring.

"Look, he likes me and I like him, so grow up and let me be happy!" I beg, still shaking with anger.

"Not with him" Wade says.

Before I could respond Wade and Mike are called to the ramp. Wade goes to put his hand on my shoulder, but I quickly turn and head to the curtain, Wade right behind me. When we get there Mike is already there stretching. When he sees me he smiles, then it fades when he sees Wade.

"Watch out." I whisper, warning Mike. Mike nods and then his music goes off. Once he gets to the ring Wade's music hits and we both walk out, me trailing behind Wade. I slap hands with some fans and join Wade in the ring.

"Look Miz, I am going to teach you not to talk to MY sister!" Wade threatens, not holding a mic.

"Bring it." Mike says.

I get out the ring and the bell rings. Since I came out with Wade, I had to cheer for him, but every time Mike came by me, I told him he could do it. The match was good and well fought, Mike almost his the SCF but Wade countered it. Wade threw him in the ropes and then side slammed him, setting him up for wasteland. Wade hits is perfectly and covers Mike for the pin.

"Your winner Wade Barrett!" The announcer says. Wade then goes to go after Mike again, when I get in the ring.

"If you think about it, then forget about ever seeing of hearing from me again!" I hiss at Wade, while standing in front of Mike.

"Lets go!" Wade commands and grabs my arm, dragging me out of the ring and back stage.

*Maria*

I was in my locker room, going a few stretches when I heard my name and Kelly's being called. I went out of the locker room and was heading to the curtain when I saw Stef and Wade walking. She knew Stefanie was not alright.

'Great!' I thought as I walked to the ramp. When I got there Kelly was already in the ring. I saw Mike walking past me.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Wade" Mike scoffed and kept walking to his locker room. I shook my head and waited to go out. Soon enough my music hit and I walked out, not paying mind to all the boos I was getting. I slowly made my way to the ring, taunting Kelly, and soon got in the ring. Kelly and I stared each other down and the bell rang. We both locked up until I threw Kelly on the ground. I started stomping on her until the ref told me to back off. I did so, only to go after Kelly again, this time with a submission. I did my brothers move, The Anaconda Vice, and Kelly tapped almost immediately.

"Here is your winner, Maria!" The announcer said and raised my hand. I then started to trash talk Kelly and told her that her time was coming, and she will regret what she did. I then got out of the ring and headed back to my locker room and got changed into my normal clothes. I gathered up all my things then headed to find Stefanie.

"where is Stefanie?" I asked Wade, who was sitting in his locker room, elbows on his knees and head in his hands.

"She got mad and stormed off. I do not know." Wade said, feeling a bit ashamed.

"I will find her." I said then walked out to find Stefanie.

*Stefanie*

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE HIM!" I sobbed into Mike's shoulder.

"He is your brother, and I can understand where he is coming from." Mike tries to sooth me.

"But he is a jerk and does not know how to let me be happy!" I cry more, Mike rubbing my back for comfort and support.

"I know, but if I had a sister as beautiful and talented as you, I would be like that too." Mike says. I look up at him.

"You really think that of me?" I ask, sniffling.

"Yes I do." Mike smiles. "Any guy would be lucky to have you." He adds, making me blush.

"You are the first guy to say that to me." I smile slightly.

"Really?" Mike says shocked.

"Really...and yes really." I sigh.

"Well they were all idiots and did not see the real you." Mike says, again making me blush.

"You are the best, thank you!" I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"That is what I am here for" Mike smiles, blushing himself.

"There you are!" I hear Maira say.

"Here I am." I say, smiling again.

"How are you?" Maria asks.

"Better, thanks to mike." I say, looking at Mike.

"Well wade said it is time to go back to the hotel." Maria says and I sigh.

"Alright." I say, a bit sad.

"I will call you in the morning." Mike says, cheering me up.

"Ok, talk to you then." I say and hug Mike. Maria and I walk out to the car. When we got there Wade and Phil are waiting.

"About time." Phil says, looking at his wrist, as if he us wearing a watch.

"Shut it Phil!" Maria scolds.

"Well then." Phil says, as if insulted. I did not look or speak to Wade. I just got in the car and waited to get back to the hotel. The ride was silent the whole time and when we got back I went right to my room without saying anything to Wade.

"I am going to bed." I said and changed then went right to bed.

Maria

I got changed and was about to go to bed when my phone went off. I picked it up and saw a text...from Randy. A huge smile spread across my face.

*Text*

Randy – Hey Maria, sorry I did not see you tonight, heard you did great. :)

Maria – Hey Randy, I know, Phil had a close eye on me all night -_- and thank you! Felt good. :D

Randy – I see...so I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow?

Maria – Well Stef had a fight with Wade, so I was going to take her shopping, but after that I have nothing. :)

Randy – Cool, do you maybe want to go to dinner, just us two, you know to get to know each other better?

Maria – That sounds great! :)

Randy – Alright, I will let you know more tomorrow. Get some rest. :)

Maria – Ok, night Randy. :)

Randy – Night Maria. :)

*End Text*

I had a huge smile on my face. 'YES! a night with Randy! Just hope Phil does not find out' I thought. I then climb under the covers and soon go to asleep.

*hope you all liked it :)*
♠ ♠ ♠
*hope you all liked it :)*

To ALL My Readers :)

I am very thankful for all the reads and readers I have on my stories. I appreciate it very much and I am touched. I hope you all enjoy them, even tho I am not very confident on how I write. I do not think that I am all that good, but seeing all the reads makes me feel good. If you like/dislike anything PLEASE tell me and I will make changes, or keep it the same. Comments and suggestions are welcome and you WILL get credit for anything you may want to add. Again thank you all for reading and I hope you like whatever may come from my stories. Love you all <3