Falling for the Enemy

Are You Kidding Me?!

*Stefanie*

Waking up the next morning, I feel strong hands wrapped around me and the scent of Mike fills my nose. I snuggle into him a bit more, not wanting to move, wanting the moment to last forever. I look up at a sleeping Mike and place a soft kiss on his shoulder, since that is the only place I can reach. Mike starts to stir at the touch.

"Morning." Mike yawns, before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning." I smile up at him.

"So what do you want to do today?" Mike asks, pulling me closer to him.

"I have no idea, but I do know I need to change." I giggle, snuggling into his embrace.

"Do you have to go?" Mike whines.

"Yes, I can not stay in the pjs all day silly." I laugh, kissing his cheek.

"Alright, but hurry back." Mike whines as I get up and head for the door.

"I will" I smile and blow Mike a kiss before walking out.

I walk out the room and close the door, a huge smile still on my face. I start to walk to the elevator when I hear a voice behind me.

"There you are!" Phil says, a bit angry.

"Here I am." I say a bit bubbly. "What do you want? I am a little busy!" I say, rushing my words.

The elevator doors open and as I'm about to step in, Phil grabs my left arm stopping me from entering.

"What are you doing? Get off of me!" I shout, trying to break from his grip.

"Wade wants to see you." Phil hisses with a smirk.

"Well I do not want to see him!" I scream doing everything I can to get away from him.

He starts to drag me down the hall towards Wade's room, as I try kicking, slapping, and punching him. Soon we arrive at Wade's room and Phil takes out the room key and opens the door, pushing me in. I turn to try and run out but Phil is blocking the door, arms crossed over his chest, glaring at me.

"So where were you all night?" Wade says, his voice stern as he walks over to me.

"I...I was with a friend." I stutter.

"Who is the friend?" Wade presses, now standing in front of me.

"Just a friend, geez!" I say, becoming irritated at being interrogated.

"Would it be Miz?" Wade says, hitting a nerve.

"What if it was?" I snap.

"Well...that is not going to happen again? Is it!" Wade says, voice strong and dominate.

"Maybe it will." I shrug, not caring what my brother has to say.

"Wrong answer." Wade smirks, and pulls me farther into the room, pushing me on the bed so I'm sitting.

"What the hell is your problem!" My voice angry as I become enraged.

"You are NOT going to be seeing him anymore." Wade says, no emotion in his voice, as he changes his clothes.

"Like I am going to listen to you!" I shout, standing back up and heading for the door. "Phill move!" I demand, Phil not budging.

"Sorry, kid." Phil shrugs, not caring.

"Damn it Wade! Why cant you let me be happy?" I scream, starting to get upset.

"Not him him. He is no good for you." Wade says, walking to the bathroom to get changed.

"WADE!" I call as he walks in the bathroom closing and locking the door.

*Mike*

Looking at the time, seeing that Stefanie have been gone for an hour I pick up my phone calling her. The phone rings, then goes to voice mail. I shrug and grab a key card then start to head to her room.

*Maria*

Rolling over I see that it is almost 10am. I climb out of bed and change my clothes, getting ready for the day. I was doing her makeup when there was a knock on the door. I put my makeup down and walk over and answers the door.

"Oh, hey Mike." I say, opening the door for him to come in.

"Hey, have you seen Stefanie?" Mike asks, concern in his voice.

"No, last I saw of her was before my date last night, I thought she was with you?" I say, picking back up my makeup.

"Well she was, but came back to change, but that was an hour ago." Mike says, getting more worried.

"I am sure she is fine. She might have bumped into Nattie or something and lost track of time. I'll text her." I said, taking out my phone to text Nattie.

After a few tense minutes for Mike, Nattie text back. I read it and shook my head.

"Sorry Mike, but she has not seen her." I frowned and finished up working on my hair.

"Alright." Mike said sadly. "If you hear from her please let me know? I can not get a hold of her cell either." Mike frowned.

"I will, I am sure you will see her around." I smiled.

"I hope so." Mike said as he left the room, still worried about Stefanie.

*Stefanie*

It has been about 2 hours since Phil took me to my jerk of a brother.

"YOU CAN NOT KEEP ME HERE ALL DAY!" I huff angrily at Wade.

"I can do what ever I want, now stay here." Wade said, grabbing a jacket and his key card.

"Where are you going?" I demanded.

"I have a signing and interviews. Phil will keep you company for now." Wade says, walking over to me.

"I do not want to be here with HIM!" I whine, pouting.

"To bad." Wade says, giving me a brotherly kiss on my head then walking out.

I look at Phil and make a disgusted sound and walk over to the bed. I sit on the bed and turn on the TV since there is nothing else to do, since I'm stuck in my brothers room for god knows how long.
♠ ♠ ♠
~sorry if it was short and boring. Did not really have anything for this story. If you have ideas let me know :)~