We Are So Screwed

Things To Look Forward To

[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img842/7184/9ui6.png [/img]

My head was throbbing, my muscles ached, and I was lying in a very uncomfortable position. It was dark, black actually. “Blake Deville,” I heard my name.

“Where the hell am I?” I asked. “Shit! Am I dead? Slater is going to flip out. Crap! My parents! They already lost one.”

“Hush child,” the voice said. It wasn’t mocking and it wasn’t harsh. It was warm and held a hint of amusement.

Out of the darkness two bright blue lights appeared in front of me. “Those look like… Optics!”

“Where am I?” I asked again.

“The where is unimportant, and you aren’t dead, just passed out. I am here to ask a favor of you youngling.”

“Primus?” I asked.

There was a chuckle. “Yes, that is what you know me as.”

“I can’t believe this,” I said.

“Blake, child, will you wield the power of the All Spark?”

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, and I’m pretty sure my jaw hit the ground. “You want me to become the new All Spark?” I asked.

“You have proven yourself a leader and care very deeply for my decedents.”

“They’re some of the best beings I have ever met.”

“They’re not perfect.”

“No one is,” I responded.

“Wise words, which only proves me right in my choice. So Blake, are you willing?”

I really didn’t have to think about it. I mean Primus was asking me to be the All Spark. Primus. “I’ll do it.”

“I am glad. For that, I will present you with a gift. It will come to you once you and your friends settle into your new home.”

“Thank you.”

“It is nothing my child. Now go. Your friends are worried.”

~*|-|*~


I opened my eyes and everything was fuzzy. It took a moment for them to focus, but when they did, I was staring up into the eyes and optics of many concerned bots and people.

Most notably a set of slate grey eyes were narrowed dangerously at me although I could see the relief in them.

“She appears to have no serious injuries. I’ll have to perform a concussion test and such, but I believe that we should wait until we are in a more suitable place,” Ratchet said. “Plus I have found a signature coming from her that I would really like to investigate.”

“What the fuck happened?” I asked, slowly picking myself up.

“I don’t know. All I know is you made sure Jazz didn’t get ripped in half, then Sam was being a pussy so you ran with him to the building.”

“I did?”

“Yeah, and Megatron followed us.”

“Shit. He knocked us off that building, didn’t he?”

“Yeah, but you were still awake. Then Optimus caught us. He told me to shove the cube into his chest if he couldn’t defeat Megatron. I didn’t though. I didn’t have the chance. As soon as you had an opportunity, you ran and shoved the cube into Megatron’s chest.”

“Holy hell,” I mumbled. I stood up. “Well this jacket’s ruined,” I said.

“ONLY YOU WOULD BE CONCERNED WITH YOUR CLOTHES RIGHT NOW! YOUR ASS ALMOST GOT FUCKING KILLED AND YOU’RE CONCERNED ABOUT A JACKET YOU COULD BUY A MILLION OF!” Slater screamed at me.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I snapped at her. “I feel like a fucking mess, now leave me the hell alone!” My head was throbbing and I felt like there was something I was forgetting. I tried to remember, but it made the throbbing worse.

Thank you.” A voice whispered in my head. That’s when it all came back to me.

“Ratchet?”

“Yes?”

“What kind of signature?” I asked.

“Well I can’t be positive, but…”

“What kind of signature?” I repeated again, my voice firmer with irritation.

“You have the All Spark’s signature, very faintly, but it’s there,” he said.

“Whoa.”

“Do you know something about this?” Ratchet asked me.

“Optimus, a word please?” I asked.

The other’s watched me carefully. “Damn, I know that even though I’m a mess I’m still beautiful, but didn’t you mama ever tell you it ain’t nice to stare,” I said. Optimus shook his head and transformed before rolling out of hearing distance.

“What is it Blake?”

“I saw Primus.”

“You what?” The shock was evident in his voice.

“I know. I know, but I saw him, well his optics anyways. He asked me to wield the power of the All Spark.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, but he did.”

“And you said yes?”

“Uh huh.”

“Are you sure about this?” he asked me.

“I’m not sure about anything anymore, but hell if it can help you guys out it’s worth it. Plus how can I say no to Primus!”

“If it is your choice, then I along with the others will honor it, but you will probably have to stay with us for a while, until we have assessed your safety and Ratchet has given you a clean bill of health.”

“Cool with me.”

“We should return to the others. There is a lot of work to be done.”

“You’ll form a group to protect earth from any Decepticons. It’s called N.E.S.T. Lennox will pretty much be its human leader and you’ll get an asshole of a liaison, but I’ll deal with his ass. Oh and you’ll relocate to Diego Garcia.”

“Seems like we have a lot to look forward too.”

“Yeah, we do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Fin