'Cause the Heart Never Lies

Meeting the band

After the long plane right we finally landed in England. We we're so excited that we were practically jumping all over the place. We ran all the way to baggage claim to get out bags and we got dirty looks from people that we bumped into. Once we got outside we saw a man standing with a sign with out names on it. Chelsey and I looked at each other and shrugged. We ran to the car and started squealing as soon as he closed the door.

The car stopped outside a hotel that we didn't even know we were staying at. We got settled in out rooms and my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said hesitantly because I didn't know who was calling me. "Is this DeNaesia Jones?" The person asked. "Yeah it is. Who is this?" I was actually kind of scared because I had no idea who this could be. "This is Danny Jones from McFly." Both Chelsey and I stared at each other shocked. How did Danny Jones from McFly get my number?

"Are you still there?" He called out. "Yeah sorry. Just one question...how did you get this number?" I asked. "I called your house because of the contest you entered and your mother gave me this number. She also told me that you were going to be in England. I was wondering if we could meet possibly tomorrow?" He said and Chelsey started jumping up and down and acting like a kid in a candy store. "That could work. See you tomorrow Danny. Bye." He said bye back and we then hung up.

"OH MY GOD! DANNY JONES JUST CALLED YOU AND WANTS TO MEET TOMORROW!" Chelsey started yelling as soon as I put the phone down. "I KNOW! MAYBE WE'LL MEET THE WHOLE BAND TOMORROW TO!" We started jumping on the beds and basically screaming at the top of out lungs.

Soon after we finally calmed down we went walking around and shopped a little bit. We got new outfits for tomorrow because we wanted to look good. Maybe even get them to show us around a little bit. We're both suckers for guys with accents. That's probably why we love McFly more than we do. Of course we love their music, but we also love their accents and personalities.

That night it was hard for both of us to fall asleep because we we're thinking about tomorrow. I practically made myself fall asleep so I wouldn't be tired tomorrow. The next morning we were running around the hotel room trying to get ready. Danny texted me and told me to meet them at a restaurant at 12. We left and started walking around trying to find it. We walked around for an hour and still couldn't find it.

We sat down on a bench and I pulled out my phone. Right when I was about to press Danny's name I felt Chelsey tap me on the shoulder. "Look up." Right across from us was the restaurant we had to meet them at and they we're standing outside. We crossed the street and walked up to them. "Danny?" I tapped him on the shoulder. "DeNaesia? Hey it's nice to meet you and person." I put my hand out to shake his, but he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "It's nice to meet you too. This is my friend Chelsey." He pulled her into a hug and called the guys over to us.

"Guys this is DeNaesia and Chelsey. This is Tom, Dougie and Harry." We hugged the rest of them and then headed inside. "So from where in America are you guys from?" Dougie asked us. "We're from California." Dougie and I stared at each other while Chelsey and Danny looked at each other. "That's really cool. Did you just graduate high school?" Tom asked which made us stop looking at Dougie and Danny. "We did. We're so fucking happy that we're done with high school." Chelsey answered.

After we finished eating lunch the guys showed us around and brought us back to their studio. They played us a few songs and then we went to Tom and Dougie's flat. We started drinking and playing games. Dougie and I ended up going to another room that night. I think Chelsey and Danny went back to his flat, but I wouldn't find out until tomorrow. This trip was turning out to be really amazing so far.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the chapter up before 12! I'm actually very proud of this. This chapter is a little bit of a filler just to get the story started. But i'm glad i'm writing this story. So please comment and subscribe because it would make us both soooo happy!

Much love - DeNaesia