Status: Leggo bro!

His Blue-eyed beauty

2

I woke up in a small room not knowing where i was. I was on a twin bed. I sat up and got a pain in the back of my head. I looked around realizing i wasnt in my room at home or the hospital room with my mom. Memories from last night sprang in my head. I didnt know where i was cause i was kidnaped.

Tears formed in my eyes, stinging. When i stood up i felt uneasy, like my legs could fold under me. I pushed off the feeling and walked to a curtain. A bright ray of sunshine cause my eyes to hurt. "ow," when i adjusted to the light i saw bars on the window. I grunted and let the curtain fall.

That was the only window in the entire room, On the ground my bag laid. I ran to it in hopes my cell phone would be there.

'Sketch book, keys, make up, pencils, and no cell phone' I thought. A tear found its way down my face, falling. More tears fell, wiping them off my face i saw two doors. I went to one, Locked. Another tear. I went to the other door, a bathroom inside. There was no way out of this room. My mom came to mind, she was probably at the hospital wondering where i was. 'What if mom passes away while im here?'

Suddenly more tears fell, I would hate to not be ther if my mom passed and i wasnt there. Cause these selfish bastards took me. 'Who did take me? What did i do? Why am i here? What will they do? What if they hurt me? Oh dear god, please no. Please please please keep my safe!' I thought. I found myself sobbing.

"I just want to be home again" i whispered.

Emily was probably worried sick, she was supossed to pick me up. 'What if Emily was driving around all night looking for me? Would she call the police if she didnt find me?' Each and every thought killed me inside. 'Pull yourself together. Your thinking ahead. You need to stop thinking in the worst case senario.'

My tears slowed, then stopped. I stood up from the place i had sat crying. I went to the bathroom and wiped my face clean of the make up that had ran, and dried my face. I added new make up, if anyone comes in here theres no sign i was freaking out.

I closed to door behind me and sat down. Right as i did that, the other door clicked and the knob turned, fear flowed in my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
Comment and subscribe pleassee? :3