‹ Prequel: Caught Between the Two
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

She Takes Me High

Seniors

In all my years of living, I've never been this excited to go to school before. Today was the first day of my last year in high school. I was finally a senior. Fuck yes!
I woke up bright and early, 6am to be exact, to pick out the perfect outfit. Many things about me have changed since freshman year. I no longer dressed like a boy, though I did still wear beanies every now and then. I finally gave into my mom's many attempts to 'girlify' me in sophmore year an ended up loving it. Dresses were still out of the question.
Besides my style changing, I also began dating Zack Merrick. Yes Zack as in my brother's best friend. We've been on and off actually. Right now we're on but any day now he'll fuck up and we'll be off. Our relationship is just weird. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm still even with him. I mean, I love the kid but is all this really worth it? Just as I was pulling articles of clothing from my closet, my phone rang. I walked over to my nightstand and answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jase!"
"What up Brit."
"So you getting ready for our first day as seniors?"
"Fuck yea!"
She giggled. "So is Ri up yet?"
I shrugged. "Beats me. You know how he can be sometimes."
"True you make a point." Brittany sighed. "Oh that boyfriend of mine."
"Are you still coming over?"
"Totally, I'm just gonna finish getting ready here then head over, that cool?"
I nodded. "Absolutely. Hey have you heard from Maddie?"
"Yea actually. I got a text from her last night saying that some stuff came up so she'll most likely miss the first few days of school."
"That's no fair!" I whined. "I want my biffle back!"
Brittany laughed. "Oh wifey. Anyway, I'll be over in fifteen alright?"
"Got it."
On that note, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I checked the time and saw that it was now 6:23am. I quickly went back to choosing an outfit. It took me a good solid 10 minutes to finally decide and get completely ready. While putting on a few bracelets, I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in."
The door soon opened, only to reveal my best friend standing on the other side.
"Jack-Jack!"
I ran to him and jumped into his lanky arms. He spun me around a bit before putting me down on the ground.
"Hey Jase." Jack smiled. "You seem pretty excted this morning."
I giggled. "Of course! It's senior year Jacky!"
He chuckled. "Alright I get it. You look amazing by the way."
I blushed and playfully shoved him a bit. "Why Barakat, you have such a way with words."
We both shared a laugh before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Right when we walked in, we spotted Gaskarth raiding the fridge for some breakfast while my brother and wifey played tonsil hockey on the counter.
"Would you two get a room?!" Jack shouted.
Brittany pulled away from my brother and rolled her eyes at Jack. "Fuck off Barakat. You're just jealous."
Jack then responded in his mostgirly voice possible."Oh yes Brittany. I'm so jealous that I can't make out with a guy as hot as Rian."
"Dude!"
Everyone then busted out laughing at Rian's reaction.
"So shall we get going guys?" I asked.
With a few groans, they all nodded and we headed out to Alex and Brittany's parked cars in the driveway. It wasn't long before we were off to school. When we got there, we all picked up our schedules. I was pretty stoked to have Jack in my first class. As we were walking to class, I overheard Jack sigh.
"You okay Jack-Jack?"
He looked at me. "Oh uh yeah."
I stopped him halfway down the hallway. "Jack I know when you're lying. Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?"
I then noticed his face turna light shade of pink. "It's nothing I swear Jase.
Now can we please just get to class?"
I sighed in defeat. "Alright fine."
He soon then turned around and led the way to class. Deep down I was really hoping Jack was okay. I wasn't looking forward to a repeat of freshman year.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter.
Sorry it took so long to update.
I keep forgetting about this story.
Oh and I'm currently working on an Alex Gaskarth story.
So be on the look out for that. :)

Please leave comments <3