Status: Expect a new chapter this weekend! :D

I Left My Heart In Huntington Beach

Chapter 4

Nicole’s Pov:

“You fell in the pond?!”

I sighed as Heather doubled over in laughter once again. Heather had ditched work and
came over to visit me at the library, like she usually does.

“Yes I fell in, you can stop laughing now!” I hissed, resting my elbows on the counter.

“I’m sorry, I just, I knew I shouldn’t have let your clumsy ass walk home.” She giggled
and poked my nose. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a piece of her cookie and devouring it.
I forgot to grab a pop tart before I left the house this morning.

“So did you get yourself out?” Heather asked.

Oh no. What was I supposed to tell her? That sexy Biker Boy had pulled me out and then
I took him back home with me? No, I had to lie. If I told her the truth she would never let me live it down.

“Yeah. I mean, I think my shoes are ruined, but I got home fine.” I smiled and took another bite of her cookie.

“Would you stop stealing my cookie woman?” She stepped back as I rested my stomach
on the counter, reaching for more of her cookie.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Brian’s Pov:

“She fell in the pond?” Zack laughed, tuning his guitar.

I laughed and nodded my head, setting my guitar down as I explained last night’s events to Zack.

“Yeah dude. She just turned and fell directly into the pond.”

“I would have loved to see her wet.” He chuckled and began noodling around on his guitar.

“Yeah she looks pretty damn good wet. I got a nice glimpse at her underwear to. And
oh man, you should have seen her in my leather jacket.” I smirked to myself as the image of
her dripping wet, standing in heels and wearing my leather jacket popped into my head.

“I went back to her house too.” I wished I could have said hell yea when Zack asked me if we’d had sex, but I couldn’t. I just sat there and made no comment, acting like I hadn't heard him. I wanted nothing more than to seduce her into my bed, but I hadn’t. I need to step my game up.

“Dude I need some coffee. You wanna come with me?” I asked Zack as I turned off the amp and tossed my guitar pick on the table.

“Yeah sure. I need to walk around a bit, my butt is numb.” He chuckled and followed me out of the door of the studio.

As if I needed to know that.

~**~**~***~**~**~**~**

“Thanks.” I smiled at the girl behind the counter before turning around to hand Zack his coffee. He lead us to a table by the window.

I sat there in silence, just drinking my coffee and staring out the window as Zack was talking on his phone. This librarian seemed to be the only thing on my mind, and it was distracting the hell out of me. I couldn’t write, I couldn’t play the guitar properly, she just stuck in the back of my mind. All night and day. Maybe if I just have sex with her then all these thoughts will go away.

“Heather you are not going to let me live this down are you?” I heard a girl giggle.

I knew that giggle.

I slowly turned in my seat to see none other than the librarian walk in with her friend, giggling together as they walked up to the girl and ordered their drinks. She looked especially good today in her simple outfit. God did I have the urge to just yank off her glasses, undo that pony tail, and throw her on one of the tables.

I shook my head and set my coffee down, walking over to them. I ignored Zack
as he suddenly stared at me, confusion written across his face.

“I’ll pay for this one ladies.” I smirked at Nicole as her eyes connected with mine. I paid the lady and offered them to sit with us. They both looked hesitant, but followed any way.

“Zack, this is Nicole, and her friend. I don’t think I ever got your name?” I said smiling innocently at the brunette girl.

“It’s Heather, Biker Boy.” She scowled, glaring at me before she pushed past Nicole and I to take a seat next to Zack. She smiled at him as he pulled a chair out for her. His eyes seemed to light up as he stared at her. Guess he wasn't confused anymore.

“Wow, you actually remembered my name.” She chuckled as I pulled a chair up next to mine so she could sit down.

“And that surprises you?” I asked innocently.

“I thought bad boys just had one night stands and never remembered the girl’s name, or didn’t even know it in the first place.” She placed her lips around her straw and began sipping from her coffee. Yeah, I bet you can guess what else I pictured those lips being around.

“Well I did learn your name, and we haven’t had our one night stand yet so I can't forget it yet.” I smirked as she rolled her eyes at me, her lips still around the coffee straw.

I looked across the table at Heather and Zack who seemed to be getting along pretty good. Heather was tough, and a bit scary to. But if anyone could break her, it would be Zack. He was definitely a ladies’ man. He already looked like he was winning her over.

I tore my eyes away from Heather and Zack and set them back on Nicole. She was aimlessly staring around the coffee shop, occasionally playing with her straw.

“You know Zack thinks that we’ve been having sex.” Too bad that wasn’t true.

She snorted, finally taking her straw out of her mouth. “Well what did you say?”

“Nothing”

“Why didn’t you deny it?”

“I didn't know what to say.”

“You could have told him that we only met yesterday!”

“That doesn’t mean we couldn’t have had sex.”

“Yes, it does. I don’t have sex with men I just met.”

“So how long do you have to know them then?”

She glared at me.

“Alright fine.” I chuckled at her. She was so defensive. “I’ll make sure my friends don’t
bother me anymore of those questions.”

“Good, please do.”

“So what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Will you be bothering me again soon?”

“You’re the one who bothered me first.”

“I guess I have a thing for women in Minnie Mouse costumes.”

“But I’m not wearing that right now.”

“Yeah, I noticed.” I murmured taking in her outfit again.

And I had definitely noticed. Even though she looked nice in her “library clothes” I wouldn’t mind the Minnie Mouse dress again…or any dress for that matter.

“Well thank you for paying for our coffee. That was really sweet of you. Why did you do it?” She asked and looked up at me. She had really pretty eyes…

“It's simple, because I wanna have sex with you.”