Status: Expect a new chapter this weekend! :D

I Left My Heart In Huntington Beach

Chapter 5

Nicole's Pov:

“Yes, well…um…” I just blinked at him, not sure what to say to that. What a brilliant response that was.

“You want to have sex with me too? Awesome.” He smirked and started leaning in closer.
I put my hand out to push his chest back. But as I put my hand out, I hit my cup of coffee, knocking
it off the table and all of its hot contents falling all over and into Brian’s lap. He cussed at the
top of his lungs and jolted up out of his seat.

“Oh my god, Brian I am so sorry! Let me help you!” I gasped and stood up beside him, patting a napkin on his lap and trying to get the liquid off him.

“Fuck that’s hot!” I couldn’t help but giggle a little to myself as I watched him freak out. It was funny.

“I am so sorry Brian.” I tried to get out between my giggles. I could hear Heather laughing her ass off across the table along with Zack.

“Stop laughing at me! You know you owe me?” Brian said to me as we finally got the coffee off his pants, for the most part at least.

“What?”

“You owe me for spilling coffee on my pants and embarrassing myself in front of everyone.”

“I do not. You’re the one who jumped around like an idiot.” I chuckled, still picturing it in my mind.

“That coffee was fucking hot!” He yelled and looked down at his pants. They were still soaking wet.

“I told you I was sorry.” I mumbled handed him another napkin.

“Well that isn’t good enough for me. You owe me a date.” Even though he was staring at his lap, I knew he was smirking. I swear that man might have invented the smirk he uses it so much…and uses it so well.

“I don’t know…” Hell yeah I wanted to go on a date with Biker Boy! Somewhere deep, deep down inside. But I didn’t go for bad boys; I didn’t go on dates either. I was always so into work, I guess I never really had time to date. And I didn’t want to look to desperate, that would just fuel Brian’s fire if he knew I wanted him. His cocky ass would feed off that.

“We could always double date.” I looked across the table to see Zacky smiling at Brian and I.

“That would work, but who are you gonna take?” Brian and I both looked at him confused.

“Well um, I was going to ask Heather if she’d go with me…” he coughed, mumbling his sentence. I didn’t clearly hear what he said, but I guess it had to do something with Heather, seeing as she nodded and smiled and hugged Zack.

“Of course I’ll go on a date with you.”

“Wow she actually smiles.” Brian declared with a laugh. I chuckled as Heather shot a glare at Brian, who just smirked at her in return.

“Okay, well then I guess so.” I turned and smiled at Brian.

Wow, I’d only known this bad boy for 3 days and now I was going on a date with him? Well
I’m just at least glad Heather will be with me, I don’t think I could do this “date” thing alone.
Even through my nervousness, I felt kinda...excited.