Status: Expect a new chapter this weekend! :D

I Left My Heart In Huntington Beach

Chapter 6

Nicole's Pov:

“That's his house right there.” I pointed to the huge house that sat broadly on the corner. Heather pulled up by the curb. He had a beautiful house. And it was so close to the beach to! I smiled to myself as I spotted his Harley parked in the driveway. I would really like to take a ride on that thing. Wait, what? I shook my head and wondered where my brain had gone. Did I really just think that?

“Geez, could his directions have been any more confusing? It took us forever to get here!” Heather grumbled as she crumpled the directions Brian had written for us on a napkin back at the coffee shop the other day. I giggled to myself and just shook my head as we walked up to the front door. I had brought Brian’s leather jacket with me. I had forgotten to give it back to him when he let me borrow it the night I fell in the pond. I don’t think I’ll ever look at that pond the same.

Heather, being the confident chick she's always been, knocked on the door without hesitation. Zack opened it.

“Hello ladies.” He smiled at us and stepped aside, letting us inside the huge house.

“You both look nice.” A smile was still tugging at his lips as he looked Heather up and down.

“Hey Zack, do you know where Brian is? I wanna give him back his jacket.” I smiled a little and held up the leather jacket.

“He’s up in his room. It’s the white door at the end of the hallway.” He jerked a thumb
towards the wooden staircase, not taking his eyes off of Heather for even a second.

“Thanks.” I mumbled and made my way up the stairs as Zack wrapped an arm around
Heather’s lower back and lead her into the kitchen

The stairs seemed to go on forever, but that could have just been because of my nervousness. I felt like a pack of butterflies had been let free inside my stomach and were fluttering all around. I finally made it to the top of the stairs.

“Hey Brian, I wanted…” I looked up, being cut off mid-sentence.

Biker Boy was working out in gym shorts and no shirt in front of a punching bag. All I could do was just stand there, frozen, trying to remind myself that drooling over a guy was so tacky. But I couldn’t help it. He was pure muscle. I swear I lost my breath as I watched sweat fall down his chest and arms. He suddenly swiveled to face me, taking me out of my thoughts as he waved a glove in front of my face.

“You alright there?” He chuckled, taking off his gloves.

“Oh, yeah I’m fine. Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you, I just wanted to give this back to you.
Thank you for letting me borrow it.” I smiled and handed him the jacket.

“No problem, besides you looked pretty good in it.” He smirked at me, tossing the jacket
onto his bed. It soon became quiet, as I looked around his room. It was actually clean. And it didn’t smell bad. It even had a sense of style, not just random things everywhere.

“I like your room.” I turned to see him playing with one of his gloves.

“Thanks.” He nodded, still staring at his glove.

“Hey, you uh, wanna give it a try?” He looked up at me with a smile and pointed to the punching bag in the corner of his room.

Before I could even answer he had already begun lacing the glove onto my hand.
As he bent his head to lace the glove, I noticed how soft his hair looked, and how tan he was all over.

“Alright there you go. Come on, take a swing.” He strolled over to the punching bag and braced it against his and shoulder.

“No, I…”

“Pretend it’s someone who makes you really mad. Or bad books with torn pages and coffee stains.” He smirked and chuckled a little to himself at his joke.

“Oh haha, your so funny Biker Boy.” I glared at him.

“Oh come on babe I was just…Whoa!” He took a step back at the unexpected force of my
punch. “Damn, Minnie Mouse has an arm.”

I smiled matter-of-factly, trying to seem tough but feeling the redness seeping onto my cheeks.

“I gotta tell you, there’s something about a librarian and a punching bag that makes me hot.” He admitted with a wicked grin.

“You were hot when I got here.” I muttered incoherently. Once I understood what had just come out of my mouth, I internally slapped myself. Nice one Nicole, why not just tell him you want to have sex with him?

“I mean you were working up a sweat.” I stumbled over my words as my cheeks grew darker by the second. He just laughed at me while he unlaced my glove and threw them onto his bed.

“Right, well I'm going to go wait for you downstairs.” I chuckled nervously and began to walk away, but stopped as he called my name.

“You look really good.”He smiled at me, looking me up and down the same way Zack had done to Heather downstairs.

“Thanks.”

~**~**~**~**~**~**

“Really? You don’t have any other shoes except these?” Heather growled at the guy over the counter, holding up her pink bowling shoes. Heather did not like pink, and the poor guy behind the counter was finding that out the hard way. I was crossing my fingers that she didn't jump across the counter at him.

“Baby I think you look cute in them. You’ll only be wearing them for a few hours.” Zack smiled at her, his arm still wrapped around her waist. I swear that man could talk her into murder; she seemed to turn into a big puddle of mush around him.

“Do your shoes fit okay?” I looked up from tying my shoe to see Brian take a seat next to me.
I had to admit, he looked really good tonight. So did Zack.

“Yeah. They are pretty comfy actually. And don’t tell Heather, but I like the color.” I whispered
the last part to him.

“My lips are sealed babe.”He chuckled and raised his hands up like he was surrendering.

After each of us got our shoes we made our way to our bowling lane.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Wow that was your 3rd strike in a row." I smiled as Brian stared astonished at my bowling skills.

“Nicole kicks ass at bowling.” Heather smiled and raised her beer up in my direction.

“Well I did bowl in league for like 8 years when I was younger.” I giggled, blushing at everyone’s compliments. Wow I sure am blushing a lot tonight…

Brian got up and took his turn. Surprisingly he got a strike.

“Nice one Brian.” I smiled and gave him a high five as he walked back towards our seats.

“Do I get a kiss for that?” He took a seat next to me. Yup, that damn smirk was plastered on
his sexy, plump lips. I was getting too comfortable with that smirk.

“What is it with you and that kiss?”

“I want it!” I rolled my eyes and pushed him away as he leaned in closer.

“How about we make a bet?”

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows as I looked over at him. “What kind of bet?”

“If I get more strikes than you by the end of the night, then you have to kiss me.”

“And if I get more strikes than you?”

“That is not going to happen sweetheart.”

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

“That has got to be wrong” I stared at the scores on the screen, my jaw hanging wide open.

“Ha! You have to kiss me! Pucker up baby!” Brian wrapped two arms around me as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

“No! I am not kissing you, you cheated!” I glared at him and pushed him off me.

“Nicole would you just kiss him already? The man won fair and square.” Heather shrugged.

“Heather!” I couldn’t believe my best friend was advising to go ahead and kiss a guy I had just met! Even if I did want to kiss him and see if those lips were as soft as they appeared. The man could probably do amazing things with those lips, and that tongue.

“Fine. I will kiss you, but not here!” I huffed and shoved another french fri in my mouth.

“As long as I get that kiss.” I growled and threw a fry at Brian. Heather had wasted no time at all with Zack. They were already making out across the table. I sighed and shoved another fri in my mouth.

Of course the one time i had to loose...

~**~**~**~**~**

“You know I have to hand it to you, you put up a pretty good fight babe.” Brian smiled over at me from across his bed. We had come home from the bowling alley and decided to hang out at Brian’s house for a little. Brian and I were watching a movie, and I really didn’t even want to know what Heather and Zack were up to.

“You know you have been calling me babe all night.” I noted, keeping my eyes on the movie.

“What you don’t like it?” I felt the bed shift as he moved closer to me.

“I don’t care.” I shrugged. Even though deep down, I had kinda liked him calling me babe all night.

“Well you should.” I shuddered as I felt his hot breath on my neck. I slowly turned to look at him, my eyes staring into his deep brown ones. I lowered my vision down to his lips, and bit mine trying to stop the urge to grab his face and shove his lips onto mine.

“You still owe me that kiss.” He smirked and leaned in closer….and closer….and closer until his lips were barely touching mine.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid his hands down my sides, resting them on my hips and gripping them lightly.

“You win Biker Boy.”I whispered. "But just this once."

A small smile tugged at his lips before he placed them carefully on top of mine. I shouldn’t have let him win, I shouldn’t have let him get his way. But I wanted to kiss him. I guess it was kinda worth it; because I was savoring every delicious moment. I felt him catch my
bottom lip between his teeth and draw it into his mouth to nibble on it. Rough, yet gentle. He took his time, which I liked. I tilted my head in the opposite direction as he targeted my mouth again in a way that made me feel dizzy. Oh yes, the man definitely had a way with his tongue.

Maybe me and Brian have been building up to this moment ever since that first day he’d shown up in town on the back of his Harley, looking so dangerous. But this was all happening pretty fast. He pulled back a little, but closed the space before
I had time to regain my breath and pecked my lips once more.

“Wow.” I breathed, my lips felt swollen. In that one kiss I had just broken all the rules I’d ever set for myself. I was supposed to be a good girl. Be conservative and work hard, not go around kissing Biker Boys.

But this Biker Boy was way too hard to resist.