Status: Recs: 5 Readers: 448 Subscribers: 120 Comments: 69 Word count: 8541

Blessed With a Mess

I Know I'm Not Alone

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. I sat up slowly, rubbing my head. Looking down at my phone, I smiled at the date. It was our three year anniversary. "Maybe he remembered," I smiled, walking into the kitchen.

Ben was standing shirtless over the stove. "Breakfast?" He asked, over his shoulder.

"How'd you know I was up?"

"'Cause I know yeh," he smiled lightly.

"Breakfast sounds lovely," I smiled, sitting down on one of the kitchen barstools.

"I made yeh favorites," he grinned, handing me a plate of mostly bacon and some eggs.

"Thanks," I smiled, taking a bite.

Ben handed me a coffee before joining me to eat. "So, Danny and I have a lot of shi' to do today."

I frowned, moving a few eggs around on my plate. "Like what?"

He shrugged, "usual Danny and band stuff. I don't realleh know. He just said he needs me."

I nodded, taking a sip of the coffee. The taste of French Vanilla hit my throat. At least he remembered that. "What time will you be home?"

"Hopefully not too late. I'm realleh tired from last night still. I'm finking around eight or nine."

"Okey dokey," I sighed.

"I'm goin' to get readeh to go. Can yeh clean up?"

I nodded, looking over to the giant pile of dishes in the sink.

"Fanks babe. Yeh the best."

"The best," I repeated. My smile left as soon as he exited the room. I listened to the dresser drawers slam shut as he was getting dressed.

"Latah!" He yelled, slamming the door of the house.

"So much for remembering," I sighed.

It wasn't until midnight that Ben came back. I was sitting on the couch watching Lord of the Rings. "Hey," he drawled out as he entered the room.

I clenched my teeth focusing on the television. Tonight I would not yell. Tonight I would let Ben get away with murder.

"What the fuck is wrong wiff yeh? Are yeh ignorin' me?"

"Yes," I said simply.

"Oh great, what'd I do now?" He rolled his eyes.

"Please don't tell me that was a serious question."

"Yeh right. I'm a mind reader. Nevah mind. My existence is what's pissin' yeh off."

"No, your idiocy is what pisses me off," I hissed, finally looking over to him. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Please, Olivia, what did I do wrong now?"

"Nothing, babe, nothing at all. I'm going to bed." I got off the couch and headed for the stairs.

Ben looked over his shoulder into the kitchen before facing me again. "Why didn't yeh clean the dishes?"

"Fuck you," I mumbled, walking passed him.

"Yeh so fuckin' lazy sometimes."

I paused and turned around. "Lazy? Me? Are you kidding me right now?"

"Obviously not," he rolled his eyes. "Are yeh daft too?"

"I shouldn't have to clean up your god damn mess all the time!"

"Oh, here we go! The yellin' starts! Round one, ding ding!" He yelled.

"Shut up! I wouldn't have to yell if you weren't so stupid!"

"Yup, yeh caught me. I'm so fuckin' stupid."

"Not tonight," I reminded myself. "I'm not doing this tonight."

"I'll take a rain check, sweetheart."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, stomping up the stairs.

"Fuck me? Yeh haven't done that in ages! Another fing yeh lazy about!" He yelled up the stairs.

"Happy fucking anniversary to you too, asshole!" I yelled down the stairs before slamming the bedroom door shut. I sighed, collapsing on the bed as another headache became prevalent. At least I got the bed tonight. Rolling over, I looked on our end table at a picture of Ben and I. We looked so happy then. What happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
So much fighting o.o
Who's side are you guys on?
Thank you DuggyBVB, SammiLynx, synyster sykes, vivalajade, Vani.Violence, The Mini Monster and dirty mind (only if you want ;D) for commenting! I love you guys and I just want to hug you all!
See you all next chapter ;D