Status: Recs: 5 Readers: 448 Subscribers: 120 Comments: 69 Word count: 8541

Blessed With a Mess

So Here's One From The Heart

"Baby," James cooed in my ear.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Wake up, love. I made yeh breakfast."

I smiled and opened my eyes, sitting up. James sat at the edge of the bed with a tray of food. "You're the best."

"I know," he chuckled, handing me the tray. I placed it on my lap and took a bite of the waffles. "You definitely out did yourself. And nothing's burnt? I'm shocked," I joked.

"Hush. Yeh know I'm like a mastah chef or somefing."

"Super master chef," I nodded, grinning.

"Share?"

I pouted, "why?"

"'Cause I made it!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled, holding up a bite of waffles. "Take it."

He bit it and smiled, flopping down on the bed. "I'm the best chef evah."

"You don't have to be a chef to make great pancakes."

"Mastah chef."

"Master chef," I giggled, taking another bite. "So what do you want to do today?"

He shrugged, rolling over on his side. James smiled up at me before reaching out and fixing some of my bed head hair. "Nuffin' too big. We have to meet up with the guys at the studio real quick but othah then that, it's all me and yeh. Is that alright? Yeh can stay here if yeh want and I'll swing by aftah to get yeh."

I immediately thought of Ben. "No, I'll go."

"Are yeh sure? Cause I know Ben-"

"It's fine," I cut him off. "We live together. I can face Ben."

He nodded before getting up. "Alright, well I'm gettin' dressed. Some of yeh fings should be left around here somewhere."

I nodded and put the now empty tray to the side. "Gotcha."

It didn't take long for both of us to get dressed and in the car to head to the temporary studio. I looked out the window as the trees flashed by. I would have to face Ben, obviously. I shouldn't be nervous, but I was. It would be the first day we're officially not together anymore, after all that time. I don't even know if everyone in the band knew yet. I'm sure Danny knew. Sam and Cameron on the other hand, well, that's debatable.

We pulled up and I sighed at the white building. James placed his hand on my leg, rubbing it softly. "Yeh don't have to go inside, yeh know. Yeh can sta here if yeh want."

"I'm not scared of him," I said more to myself.

He nodded before we both got out of the car and headed inside. Sam and Cam were there already.

"Mornin' Olivia!" Sam cheered, smiling.

Cam looked at James. "Where's Be-"

"Not here," James cut Cam off, giving him a look.

I sighed, leaning against one of the tables. "Ben and I aren't together. End of story."

Cam nodded, "so where yeh livin'?"

"With Ben," I answered.

Cam tilted his head. "But-"

"Cam," Sam warned, hitting him in the shoulder. "Shut up, yeah?"

Praise the lord for Sam Bettley, everyone. James smiled lightly before loosely wrapping an arm around my waist. "Thanks," I murmured.

He nodded in response just as Danny entered the room. "Sorreh we're late. We had some bitches to pick up," he chuckled. Just as he finished, two girls entered the room followed by Ben.

I smiled at Myca before looking over at the second girl. She was covered in tattoos, white hair, boob size at least a double D....

"Mornin' James," Ben grinned before flopping on the couch next to the second girl.

I looked away from Ben, unable to even look at him. Of course he already moved on, I mentally sighed. James squeezed my waist lightly and I smiled up at him.

The meeting went fairly well and quick. I faded in and out of the conversation. I kept spacing out trying to block the bimbo and my ex from my thoughts and vision. "Ello?" Sam laughed, tapping my forehead.

"Huh?" I jumped. I hadn't even heard him come in front of me.

He chuckled, "we're all goin' out for a smoke. Yeh comin'?"

"Oh, uhm. Yeah, I'll be there in a second."

He nodded before leaving the room. It wasn't until then that I noticed James had already left with his bandmates and the two girls. Just as I went to follow, a voice called my name.

"Where'd yeh stay las' night?"

Ben, I thought. I sighed and turned around to see him getting off the couch. "James'," I answered monotonley.

"Sleepin' wiff my mate alreadeh?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. "No, and he's my friend too."

"What a homie hopper," he joked.

"Well at least I'm classy, unlike the girl your arms were around today. Nice pick might I add. How many STD's does she have?"

"Fuck off," he rolled his eyes.

"She ain't a slut. Her name's Jessica."

"Jessicunt, more like it."

"Are yeh jealous?" He laughed.

"Of her? No way."

Ben crossed his arms across his chest. "Well I'd rather be sleepin' wiff a slut than a mate."

"Oh so you fucked her already?"

"I nevah said that," he rolled his eyes. "Mind yeh own business anyway."

"Mind yours," I shot back.

"Are we realleh playin' this game right now?"

I nodded, smirking. "Guess so."

"Well, m'love, let the games begin." He spoke before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the game is on ;D

What you guys asked for:
The Mini Monster: A link to my tumblr.
dirty mind.: More updates? Here ya go ;D
Vani.Violence: A confession for love? Psh, bitch. Of course I fucking love you.
Thank you lexin3d, The Mini Monster, DiggyBVB, dirty mind., and Vani. Violence for commenting!