Sequel: So Far Away

That's Why I Got a Heater For Your Thighs

It's Not About The Money

Jimmy's parents were great. And by great I meant really, really awesome. They were exactly like Jimmy: they were funny, loved pretty much everyone and made sure that everything was okay, at all times. I had always liked them and I tried to visit them as often as possible. Too bad they lived really far away, though. While Jimmy was on tour, I went to visit them. I told them that we were going to have a baby boy and they were really happy for us. I spent the night at their place before driving back home the next day.

I also went to see my dad and spent a whole day with him. I mostly just listened to him talking about his work and his new wife. His new wife was really young. Though, I didn't know her age, I figured that she couldn't be that many years older than me. And my gosh, she was really pretty. I couldn't even look at her without feeling a little sad about my own ugly, chubby figure. I mean, I didn't think I looked that bad, okay. I just didn't think I was really pretty either. And especially now that I had gotten a lot chubbier, I wasn't feeling glamorous at all.

I spent a day with Rebecca, too. We went out shopping and had lunch together. In the end, we didn't spend that much time together. So whenever I could, I went out with her. We usually bought a shitload of useless stuff but the main thing was that we were having fun. She was a good sister, the best I could have, even though she could be a little mean to me sometimes.

I guess while Jimmy was on tour, I tried my best to spend time with everyone else. Because once he was back, I was pretty sure I would spend most of my time with him. And in fact, once the baby was out, I didn't think I would have that much time for anyone else. This little baby and his tiny head, arms, legs and penis - the whole package - would become my main priority.

-

It was only a few days until Jimmy would be back and I was really excited because,

1. I hadn't seen him in weeks which was way too long. And I had missed him and cried because of it almost every night. Let's just say that I was missing my other half and I needed to have it back, as soon as possible.

2. The second reason was my mother. She had been dying to see Jimmy again. She told me almost every day how much she missed Jimmy and couldn't wait for him to come back home. And Jimmy had to come back, just to shut my mom up.

3. Our house was a mess. I hadn't had the time (nor the desire) to clean up. I was tired most of the time and when I thought I could clean up, I went to eat instead. And Jimmy had to come back home and make it look like a house, not a dump, again.

4. The final, and the most important, reason was the sex. I was in need. I had to have sex or I would lose my mind. I had never felt like it before, but damn, I was really, really horny. I didn't know what to do. I needed to have Jimmy – all of him, now. No other man could satisfy me quite the way he did.

As those few days went by, rather slowly, I spent most of my time at the bakery. No, we hadn't yet figured out what to do with the Robinsons, but I'm sure everything would work out in time. And if not, well, then I didn't know what we were going to do.

”But, mom, what do you think we should do? I mean, we're still losing customers...” I mumbled and trailed off as I looked up at mom who was just sitting behind the table and staring out of the window. We were in the backroom, at the bakery, in the evening. We had closed the shop already and gone to the back to talk about stuff.

”Oh, sorry, honey. What did you say?” she asked and smiled as she looked at me, ”Do you want more apple pie? Or chocolate cake?”

”No, thanks. What are we going to do, mom?”

”I don't know, honey. Maybe we should just close down this place. You know, we're not getting any money out of this, we just seem to lose more money...” she said quietly and shrugged.

”But it's not about the money, is it?”

”No, of course not. But I can't afford to do this any longer if nothing changes...”

”I can help you. I've got money. Jimmy's got money!” I exclaimed.

”Nonsense. You two are going to have a baby. That's what you should focus on, for now,” mom said.

”Yeah, but I know how much you love this place.”

”That's right. But what can I do? Unless the Robinsons want to pack up and leave, there's nothing there to do. If only we had something to bring people back, if there was something that they couldn't get from the Robinsons...” she ended up shaking her head.

Aww, she was almost in tears. This was absolutely horrible! I couldn't stand seeing her like that.
”Well, Jimmy will be home tomorrow. Maybe that will cheer you up, only a bit at least,” I said and forced a sad smile on my face. She nodded and sniffled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a bit shorter one but I'll be propably posting another chapter tomorrow so that'll make it okay, yes?