Status: new :3

Weightless

Hale Lambert

I sat in class staring at the board filled with notes. I was bored to death and desperately wanted to get out of here. Of all classes World History is my least favorite, I'd rather shoot myself than stay in here. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket bringing me out of my suicidal daze.

I pulled it out and checked my phone, one new message from Asher.

Meet me at oak tree before practice.

I rolled my eyes and closed my phone not bothering to respond. I don't understand what he wants to tell me, maybe that I'm kicked off the team because of my sexuality. That would kill me, getting kicked off the team. My phone vibrated again, fuck what does he want this time. I opened the message seeing it was from an unknown number,

meet me at the parking lot right now. adam ;)

I could feel a blush creep up my neck. I bit my lips stopping myself from smiling. I raised my hand and pretended I needed to pee badly, "Mrs. Arlington." I called breaking the silence in the class.

"What is is Hale." she asked.

"I need to pee like super duper badly." I said causing some people to laugh at my choice of words. "I had like hella water before class." I added.

"Go on then, might as well take your things you have 5 minutes left in class." she said turning back to her board.

I smiled and grabbed my things before hurrying out the door. I ran out the back doors and to the parking lot spotting Adam quickly. He was leaning against his car smoking a cigarette. "Hey." I greeted walking up to him.

He flicked his cigarette to the floor and smiled, "Hale. Pleasure to see you as always." he smiled wrapping his strong arms around me and eloping me in a hug. I smiled as my head laid on his chest. He smelled so good, like axe mixed with cigarettes and freshly brewed coffee.

I looked up to him and he smiled down at me leaning down ever so slightly to press his lips against mine. I could feel my heart beat out of my chest when his hands laced around my waist bringing me closer to his warm body. "How 'bout we get out of here." he suggested his hot words hitting my lips.

I nodded weakly and quickly scrambled out of his arms and into the passenger seat. He started the car and began driving. "W-where are we going?" I asked looking over to him.

"I was thinking I take you to my friends house. We can have some alone time there." he said.

I couldn't help but get a bit nervous. He was taking me to some guy's house, and I didn't even know that guy. And that way he said it made it sound like he was implying something.

"Don't be scared doll face. I won't hurt you." he smiled, I could help but feel the chills run down my spine as he smiled at me. It looked oddly demented.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and fake a smile, "Ok." I whispered my voice slightly shaky.

The drive took a 15 minutes before he pulled into a shady part of town. He drove past crappy houses before pulling into a small white house with a large brown front lawn. He got out the car and hurried to the front door, letting me follow behind him. We entered the house and the immediate smell of weed hit my nose.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, I never really tried drugs before. It's all part of being on the wrestling team. I have to be clean every season, they do drug test and everything. I followed Adam into a equally crappy bedroom. There was a mattress of the ground and the room was dark and mucky.

"W-what are w-we doing here?" I asked as Adam attached his lips to mine. He began running his hands down my body roughly which made me feel really uncomfortable. "S-stop." I whispered trying to push him off me.

Even though I'm a wrestler I couldn't match up to his strength. He was nothing but muscle, towering over me like a giant. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me trying to tear my clothes off me. "S-stop!" I cried feeling the tears run down my cheeks.

"You came here with me Hale." he hissed grabbing onto my hair tightly. I whimpered softly but that only caused a devilish smirk to appear on his lips. "You fell into this trap Hale" he chuckled. "And poor Asher tried to warn you." he said faking sadness. "It's a shame you don't listen well." he hissed pulling my jeans down.

I let out a soft sob when I could feel his poking at my entrance, as if he was messing with me. Why couldn't I get him off me! I'm a wrestler for gods shake! With all my strength I pushed him off me causing him to stumble off the bed. I took this to my advantage and tried to make a break for the door but he grabbed onto my ankle pulling me away. "Let me go!" I screamed kicking and trying to get to the door.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be." he suggested.

I kicked him in the crotch and scrambled to my feet and ran out the bedroom door. Just as I was about to reach for the front door he pulled me back banging my head against the brick wall. I whimpered at the sharp pain stabbed through my skull, "L-leave m-me alone." I begged beginning to see black dots.

"It's a shame you won't be awake..." he didn't even finish his sentence, because I blacked out.

Δ Δ Δ


My eyes fluttered open as I looked around me, I was in a car. All memories of what happened came to mind and I could feel my breath quicken. I looked around me frantically spotting someone on the driver seat. I screamed loudly desperately trying to open the door.

"Hale calm down it's me Asher."

I looked over to the front seat to see Asher sitting on the drivers seat. I wiped at my eyes and fell back into my seat. "A-Asher w-what h-happened?" I asked softly.

"I found you aside the road. I guess my brother just dumped you there." he frowned looking back at me slightly. "Your head was bleeding and so was your um your bottom." he mumbled shyly.

I blushed and looked out the window. Oh god he actually did it. He, he h-hurt me while I was unconscious. "D-don't tell anyone." I whispered. "Please."

"He raped you Hale. He deserves to rot in jail." Asher screamed.

"I don't want people thinking I'm weak." I yelled. "I'm not suppose to be weak. I'm a wrestler. I'm suppose to be strong and I should be able to fight off any danger that comes my way." I added.

"Hale." Asher whispered softly, almost as if he was giving me pity. "I'm taking you home."

"My parent's aren't there." I informed him. "They went on a trip. My brother's probably out too."

"Then I'll stay with you." Asher said boldly pulling into my driveway. As I expected there where no car's parked in the drive way, which means there's no one home. Asher quickly got out the car and helped me up. I stood up on both legs and attempted to walk but a sharp pain jolted through my ass.

I hissed in pain and bucked a little holding onto Asher's shirt. "It h-hurts." I whimpered.

Asher picked me up bridal style with no problem and carried me into my house and up to my bedroom. He walked into my attached bathroom and set me on the toilet seat. He went into my bedroom and came back a few minutes later with a fresh change of clothes. "Take a shower and get cleaned up." he told me.

"Thanks." I whispered watching as he exited the bathroom.

I took a quick bath and scrubbed my body clean before getting out of the tub and drying myself off. I slipped on the clothes and exited the bathroom. I made my way to my bed where Asher was sitting reading a book, "Y-you c-can go if you want." I told him.

Asher looked up to me and shook his head, "I think I'm going to stay." he objected.

"Really?"

He nodded and patted the empty spot next to him. I limped over to him and got onto the bed bringing the covers over my body and curling into the pillows. I sighed contently and watched as Asher continued to read. "Thanks again." I whispered staring up at him.

"That's what I'm here for."

"Asher." I called softly. "What did you want to tell me, after school today?"

He closed his book and looked down to me. He leaned down ever so slightly, his lips just centimeters away from mine. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and back again. "A-Asher." I whispered.

He quickly jumped away from me getting off the bed and walking to the opposite side of the room. "It doesn't matter anymore." he said answering my question.

I frowned and felt my eye lids close. It doesn't matter anymore, what could that mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment???
new picture for asher right here.
<3