Just Like Heaven

Mine

The following morning, I went on to work, while Brendan and Max went sightseeing. It was a pretty easy going day, like most, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. When lunch rolled around, I had nearly forgotten about going out with Mikey.

I walked down into the lobby with Paula, when I saw him. I smiled, and Paula nudged me, "Ya boyfriend's here."

I giggled, fighting my butterflies, "I know."

"I'll be seeing you," Paula said, "I have a lunch date of my own." She pecked my cheek and I waved.

I walked over to Mikey, he put his hands on my hips and I removed his sunglasses, "Hello beautiful." He grinned.

I pecked his lips, "Hey." I put his sunglasses on my face, "Why do you wear these all the time? You miss your glasses?"

He chuckled, "At times. I think they look better on you."

"Yeah? Do I look like a spy?" I did a funny pose for him and he laughed.

"A regular Charlie's Angel, Morgan." He put his arm around my shoulder and led me out of the building, "So, would you mind Gee crashing our lunch date? He guilted me into bringing him."

I shrugged, "Doesn't bother me."

Mikey pulled me closer under his arm, "How long is your lunch?"

"Hour and a half. You'd think the heads would fuss without secretaries, but, I guess not." I laced my right hand with his as it hung over my shoulder.

"If you worked for me," Mikey started, his voice was low as he leaned into my ear, "I'd have a strict dress code; short, tight skirts, heels and long lunches that you have to attend in my office."

I shivered and laughed it off, "Well, what a demanding boss you would make."

"You don't like the idea of bending over the desk for me?"

My eyes bulged and I laughed, "Oh my god, Mikey."

"Well?" He kissed at my neck quickly.

"I think I'd like to be your employee, Mr. Way." I tugged at my lip.

"Short skirts and all?" A sly grin appeared on his face.

I raised my brow, "Maybe, if I got a raise."

He laughed, "Oh, you are good. That's gonna be pretty hard to do, if I don't know what I'm paying for."

"Sir, I am not a whore. No sampling, either."

He laughed, "Fine, I'll do it! Morgan, you get your raise."

I laughed with him, "You are too good at this role playing stuff."

He grinned, "I am self taught, thank you very much."


I went to a small outdoor restaurant; Gerard was already there, I think he was reading a comic when we sat. He had sunglasses on, he took them off, "About time he let me meet you."

Mikey rolled his eyes, "You already met her."

"You know what I mean," He waved Mikey off, "How are you, Morgan?"

"I'm great, how about you?"

"Fantastic. How has my baby brother been treating you?"

I looked at Mikey, his hand landed on my thigh, "Is awesomely a word? If it is, then Mikey has been treating me awesomely."

"Great to hear." 

"You aren't trying to scare her off, are you Gee?" Mikey jested.

"No," Gerard scoffed, "I'm just checking her out. I told you to ask her out a long time ago."

Mikey shook his head, I put my hand on his knee, "Well, I think last week was perfect timing." I said happily.

"Why?"

I shrugged, "Why not?"

"I like her, Mikes." Gerard grinned.

"Hands off," Mikey squeezed my thigh, "she's mine." He kissed my cheek.

Oh gosh, the way he makes me feel. I swear, my body would spontaneous com-bust if it could.

"Yeah, whatever." Gerard scoffed.

After lunch, Mikey walked me back to my job. He held my hand tightly, almost as if he were afraid to let go. He sighed softly once we stepped inside the building; "I can't wait to see you later."

"Can't get enough of me?" I joked.

He put his hands on my waist, like before, "I can't actually."

"The feeling is mutual," I kissed his cheek, "I was thinking, you wanna have dinner tonight with my family?" I asked quickly; the thought just came to mind, "You don't have to, I was--"

Mikey cut me off with a passionate kiss, causing my knees to grow weak. I felt his lips turn up against mine, he pulled away soon after, and cupped my jaw, "I'd love to."

"You didn't have to do that, now I'm all...weak." I mumbled.

Mikey chuckled and pecked my lips, "I'm your boyfriend. I like to do that, plus, you were nervous and rambling."

I smiled, "Ugh, it's hard to be mad at you."

"Now, why would you be mad at me?"

"Cause, my stomach is in a knot."

"First Love feelings, y'know." 

I licked my lips, "Meet me after work, and we can figure this dinner thing out."

He nodded, "Of course, I'll be where I always am."

"Thanks, babe."

"Babe?"

I smirked, "I can't call you babe?"

He just chuckled, "You can call me whatever you want, as long as you're callin' for me."

My stomach erupted with those damn butterflies, I leaned up and kissed his lips. He gave a content sigh, "I have to go, babe."

"Alright, I'll see you." Mikey pecked me again, and watched me go. I waved from the elevator and squealed once I was alone. I forgot how awesome it is to have a boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, dunno what else to say. I love Mikey Way :}

and, as usual, shameless plug time: if any of you fancy Pete Wentz as much as I do Click It