Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Leaving

My name is Drita Chaser and I have lived in Huntington Beach, California all my life. I had such a wonderful life here in California and I wouldn't trade anything in the world for this life. I met the most wonderful guy in the world at my high school. Matthew Charles Sanders...We dated for 2 years and I suddenly became pregnant with his child. Luckily my parents told me the day I found out that we were moving. I really wanted to Matt before I left that I was pregnant but I was afraid he would accuse me of cheating on him or not want anything to do with his child. We lost contact after that...I wish I would've kept in contact with him.

When I moved out on my own with my child Storm, we did pretty good by ourselves without a man in the picture. I celebrated her birthdays with her and grandparents up until the day my parents died. It's now been 6 years since I had seen Matt and he's never been off of my mind and the birth of my child. I've been having some weird feelings that something was going to happen to me, so I wrote out letters to Matt and my daughter Storm. The letters were my feelings towards the both of them and I told Storm who her father was. I told Matt the reason why I left California in hopes he wouldn't be mad.

I never sent the letter to Matt...I guess I was insecure and afraid he would come and find me. I would have loved for him to come and find me but then I thought about having someone else and she would probably get jealous if he came to find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?