My Wonderful Insanity

The sad truth of my life

My bones cracked as i hit the ground, flashing lights passing my head as i saw my dad fall to the ground.
"no" i screamed as he hit the floor, i crawled over to him holding his hand as he whispered he was sorry, he started to choke on his own blood poring from his mouth and chest.
"please don't leave me" i begged the tears racing down my cheeks
"tell your brother i love him" he said softly losing his breath
"no... don't, wake up, WAKE UP, come on, DAD DON"T LEAVE ME" i cried out shaking his cold and bloody body.
i turned around to face his killers but they had already left, i looked back down at my dad, he laid there with his eyes open and white, i closed his eyes slowly taking in the moment of his death, how would mom react, how would mickal react...
the sound of sirens filled the air, he was dead and it was my fault, i told thoughs men what he was and now he's paid for something i promised i'd never do.
the police barged in the room dragging me away from him
"NO, LET ME GO" i screamed as one of them hand cuffed me.
"WHAT, IM NOT THE MURDERER" i yelled, trying to escape
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE YEAR LATER
-------------------------------

i woke from my slumber remembering it was the weekend witch meant i didn't have to go to school.
i got up and blasted black veil brides then chucked some clothes on
"fuck" i just remembered craig is going to want to take me to one of his idiotic golf games, i don't craig he's trying to replace my dad.
"SHUT THAT FUCKING MUSIC UP" craig yelled from my moms room
"FUCK OFF" i yelled back
i took a quick glance to the black box on my bedside table that held inside it what i used to feel that tiny bit better, craig come storming in turning off the music.
"I TOLD YOU TO TURN IT OFF" he shouted
"dose it look like i care what you want" he slapped me across the face making me fall to the ground, i got up slowly know he was more than likely going to throw a punch at me.
"YOUR A LITTLE BRAT THAT NEEDS TO BE TORT A LESION ON MANERS, AND I KNOW JUST HOW TO GET RID OF THAT SMUG ATTITUDE" he pinned me against the bedroom wall and whispered in my ear " i'm glad your mothers not home, i wouldn't want her to see what i'm going to do to you " i flinched at the thought of what he could possibly do to me, but then again he doesn't know what i can do to him.
he went to punch me but i blocked it wriggling out of his grip.

i ran down the hallway screaming for my brother, he grabbed me by the thought and slammed my fragile body against the wall once again.
" MICKAL, HELP ME" i yelled out, the was no response just a hollow dark hallway
" oh poor thing doesn't know how to help himself, to bad " he whispered giving me a blow to the ribs, i looked behind him and saw mickal with a bas ball bat getting ready to hit him, you could here the crack of his skull when the bat hit him, he fell to the ground blood poring from his head and seeping through the carpet.

"oops" mickal said putting the bat down, worry was written all over his face
" mickal, thats the third one this week, you know you could of just knocked him out and not kill him" i coldly spoke
" it was an accident " he pouted
" so then what are we gonna do with the body" i asked
" well... the grave yard and we can say to mum he found someone else "
" and how are we ser-posted to burry him when there's no where to put him "
this wasn't uncommon to happen, me and my brother kinda have a habit of accidently killing are moms replacements for dad
" leave it to me" he said proud of his plan
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short but i had to go to bed :C

hope u like <3 pls comment :D