My Wonderful Insanity

Never let your guard down

" FUCK OFF MICKAL" dice shouted, he slammed his back against the door notifying to back off, i walked away not wanting to deal with a pissed off diskay.

Allie was still knocked out on the floor, god i hope she wakes up soon, i went to walk into the kitchen but something stopped me when i got the sudden feeling someone was watching me.
i turned around to see a dark shadow run past me to diskay's room.

"what the fuck" i whispered to myself, i slowly walk to dickay's room leaning gently against his door, i herd mumbling from inside he was talking to someone.
i pushed his door open a bit to see scott jump out of his window his dice.

" diskay" i yelled trying to get his attention " fucking hell, is there no such thing as a brake" i herd Allie swear, she must be awake.
her face was in shock when i ran past her and out the door, why would she be in shock just by seeing me run, it's not like the first time i've had to do this, chase down i brutal killer.
________________________________

it had been i few hours now and i still hadn't seen any sine of Scott and dickay, i came across a warehouse, there were lights on inside, looking through i really small window i saw diskay leaned against the wall with Scott about to change him, running to the door i got stopped.

the man grabbed my arms and tried me to a pull outside, he was wearing a hoodie so i couldn't see his face.
"let me go, look you don't understand if he changes... if he changes he'll turn into the one thing he hates, a killer, he told me if he ever turn into someone like YOU i need to kill him or there is no saving him, please I'm begging you, let me go" he started to take his hood off to revile his face, i waited in silence, i couldn't breath when i saw his face.

"dad" i whispered, he was silent.

he walked over to me and untied me. " go save your brother" he said lifelessly, i looked him in the eye and pulled him into a hug.
"thank you" i ran into the warehouse and saw diskay lying on the ground, Scott was just standing there.

" you didn't" i ran over to him, dropping to the floor checking his pulse.
" YOU KILLED HIM YOU IDIOT, ILL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST FUCKING THING I EVER DO" i cried to him, no he'll come back know he will, he has to, oh god.
" I'm sorry" he went to pat my back
" DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, HE WAS TO YOUNG TO FUCKING DIE, GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD IM DONE, NO MORE FIGHTING OR KIDNAPPING, AND IF DISKAY EVER COMES BACK HE'S DONE, WERE ALL FUCKING DONE" i screamed at the top of my lungs, i picked diskay up and slowly walked us home.

all i new was this defiantly wasn't the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do u thinks gonna happen, u never know dickay may come back, maybe he won't.
find out next chapter.

Hope u liked it <3 IXXY
PLs comment i need idea's :)