My Wonderful Insanity

Looking into my soul

" I hate everyone, EVERYONE" i screamed as i entered the house, pushing past mickal into my room, i closed the door and slid down it in tears, why am i so stupid to think i could actually have a friend, all he fucking wanted to do was kill my soul by incasing me with his lies.

" your a dumb ugly fuck with no hope of being normal" i whispered to myself, i rummaged through my bag until i found the small packet of cigs, i pulled one out and lit it, it's the only thing that takes away my depression.
" dice..." i herd mickey say from the other side of my door, i waited until he walked away but he didn't, fucking cunt.

" why can i smell smoke" he asked, i stayed quiet.
" don't make me knock down the door" he threatened
" fuck off MICKEY" i slammed my back against the door to scare him, i herd him walk away.
i got up grabbing my Box and pulled out my little friend i'd longed to use, cutting a deep line across my wrist making me flinch.
" Diskay, stop, you'll hurt yourself"
" what the..." i turned around to Scott, why the? what the? FUCK.
he walked over to me and sat one my bed taking the blade in his hand.
" baby, no" he whispered putting his hand over my cut.
"no, go away, leave me alone" i felt like i had no energy to speak or walk.
"you need me to be here" i slowly closed my eyes and opened them again to see him cutting his arm and holding it in my face.
" drink, it will make you feel better, stronger, happier" he insisted
"no i can't" pushing his arm away i realized i was falling asleep, no i have to stay awake, stay awake diskay.
" let me take you to a better place, a place were you belong" i nodded instinctively not knowing what i was agreeing to.

he picked me up and took me outside through my window.
____________________________________________________

i woke up in a warehouse, it was cold and dank, looking around i saw scott.
" what am i doing here" i asked confused, he walked over to me and pushed me against the wall, breathing heavy on my neck.
" what are you doing" he looked me in the eye
" i could make you immortal, i could take away your pain" he whispered in my ear
" i would never want to be like you, a fake" i spat at him
" i know you cry yourself to sleep, what if you could see your dad again" my breath got caught in my throat
"what"
" maybe you'd meet your real mother" he smerked
" no your lying"
" no i'm not, you never noticed, since the first day i saw you i-i"
"you what" i asked
" i can give you a better life let me change you, let me take care of you" i looked at the floor, i know i shouldn't be considering this but maybe it's not that bad to be invincible, i nodded.

he kissed my neck as i waited for the pain soon to follow.
" it will all be over soon"
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like <3