My Wonderful Insanity

Seeing the dead rise

it had been a few painful days since his death, me and Allie had heard of weird deaths around the area he was buried.
somewhere in the back of my mind i new it was him, he's the only one who could think of such horrible things.
" Mickey" Allie said tapping my shoulder
"don't call me that" i said calmly
" are you ok" she asked
" I'm fine, what did you want ?"
" i was listening to the radio and they said there was a similar death to were he was buried near by" she searched the room for an emotion, i thought for a moment then spoke.
"do you think it's him" i mentioned
"NO"
"it cloud be, you never know" i raised my voice a little
" NO IT ISN'T, HE WOULDN'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT, HE'S NOT A BAD PERSON, HE'S JUST A KID" she yelled
" you clearly don't know him like i do" i said quietly, she lowered her eyes to the ground.
" you should go to bed, it's getting late and you have school tomorrow" her eyes didn't leave to floor.
" fine" slowly walking up to my room, i saw the same shadow i saw that night.

is it him?, the one who took my brother away from me, i pursed and waited, no other movement came from outside, i took another step forward and felt a breeze blow my hair a little.
he's here alright.

walking slowly to my room, i kept a lookout, I'll kill him when i get the chance, he will pay for what he did.

"Mickey, Mickey... where am i Mickey" i heard his voice, no, noway, he's...
" Diskay?" i asked
" you left me to rot, did you even check to see if i might come back to say hi, where the FUCK did you go, why did you do it, why didn't you kill him?" i couldn't think straight.
" i tried, and no, i didn't want to leave you, and yes, i knew you'd come back, as soon as i got word of the deaths i knew it was you, because only one person tort us how to kill like that..."
" dad" he finished the sentence
"..." i know i should be putting him to rest but honestly, how could i hurt him when i longed to save him.
" Mickey" he asked
"yeah..."
" if i show you my face don't, don't freak, ok"
"okay..." i said unsure of what to expect, he stepped out from the shadows.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD" his eyes were blood red with a golden shimmer, his hair black with with blue highlights, and i almost couldn't believe how wight he was.
" i know" he whispered
"YOU LOOK EPIC" he gave me a confused look
"thanks, um... mickey, I'm sorry, i know your excited to see me but i have to go, my curfews 12:00am, and well it's 11:00pm, so i have to go" he complained
"wait what, curfew ?" i asked
" sorry Mickey" he smiled then he was gone, like a ghost, i wish he could stay and i know he's gonna hate me when i convince him to change, and what the fuck did he mean by curfew?

i will find this out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken so long, i just couldn't figure out what to do, Pls tell me what you think and could i get some advice on what you'd like to happen.

plus saw Black Veil Brides, have to say AWESOME :)

pls comment :)