My Wonderful Insanity

My Final Fight Before i Die

"mickey, mickey... you will never forget me will you, your only chance to be free" she whispered in my ear, her voice so sweet and innocent.
i opened my eyes to see my bedroom roof before my eyes.
Moaning as i made myself get up, 2089, the numbers past my mind in a flash, why did i think so hard about these numbers.
i put on my clothes and got ready for school, and with that i found myself outside my house.
"you will never forget me..." the words drifted through my head making me put things together, 2089 a house number, i recognize the voice in my dreams, could it be that maybe...

" are you coming" the bus driver called snapping me out of it, i thought for a moment.
" come on mickal" sarah said, she was one of the many girls who liked me out of the cheerleaders.
"no, i have to do some stuff" i said dropping my bag.

I ran to the car port and grabbed Allie's keys, hoping in a car i type in my direction, 2089 servile street, it spotted my destination.
I started the engine and drove
------------------------------------------------------

when i reached the house, i pulled into the side off the road and stopped the car.

"YOU STUPID DUMB PRICK, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU NEVER, NEVER FUCKING DO THAT" i heard a women yell.
even if this isn't my house you shouldn't talk to a person like that,
I slowly got out of the car and locked it, walking towards the house i knocked twice on the old wooden and rotten door.
I heard footsteps walk to the door as it opened.
"who the fuck are you" she asked. I'm the guy who's gonna beat your head in if you talk to me like that.
" I'm a guest, your..."
"TRACEY, GET YOUR SKINNY ASS DOWN HERE" she called before i had time to finish my sentence.
A stunning girl came walking down the stairs, i lowered my head as she approached me.
her eyes widened with happy-ness

"it's you" she said with joy
♠ ♠ ♠
soooooooo, what do u think ?

comment pls <3