My Wonderful Insanity

End of the line

I woke in the middle of the forest, my hands bound, what the fuck, where the...
" i see you woke" i looked around to see where the voice was coming from but saw no one.
" where are you" i asked confused and frightened
" right here" he said appearing next to me " you look so innocent and young, such a shame" he pulled out a knife from his coat.
" no, don't" i screamed, he went to stab me but instead cut me free, i got up and ran for it
" Diskay" i herd Mickey call, i replied but he just called for me again.

i screamed as the man almost caught me.
" Diskay I'm coming" Mickey called, the man grabbed me by the waist
" Mickal, Help, no don't" the man tried to stab me again but i got away
" you can't run from me" he ranted
" He's gonna kill me" the man once more grabbed me
" you know it's all a game to us" he whispered in my ear before stabbing me in the stomach " NO LET GO" i yelled, i saw mickey from the distance, he's here, maybe i won't die. maybe i will, i felt extreme pain in my stomach.
" don't you fucking touch him" Mickey shouted, i gave him a distant look as the man let me go and ran off, what did he mean by ' you know it's all a game to us', i fell to the ground unable to move.
" dice" Mickey said rushing to my side " oh god, please no" tears started streaming down his cheeks.
" you came, i thought i was dead" i whispered
" I'm gonna get you home and were gonna live are lives in peace no more deaths" he stuttered, i nodded, slowly my eye's started to shut.
"no dice, you gotta stay with me. dice" i suddenly opened my eye's then closed them again, i felt Mickey pick me up and run, the wind rushed past my cold skin, why do i feel no more pain, am i about to die, or is it that i'm in shock, i hope i do die, death is my only salvation, my only escape.
i felt the softness of the couch as Mickey laid me down on it. i opening my eye a crack i saw him on the phone, he hanged up and pranced around a bit, my head felt heavy, then it all went black.
__________________________________________

"OH FUCK MY LIFE" i yelled as i woke up, wait what? i must be crazy.
" he's awake" i turned my head to see Allie sitting next to me, Mickal was asleep in the other chair.
" what, where am i" i asked quietly so not to wake Mickey up
" your in hospital, they found you and well tried to kill you and it would of worked if it wasn't for your bro here, we thought you were dead, and well i think Mickey... you know what, it doesn't matter" man she really dose like to talk.
"ok" i mumbled
" i wake mickey and leave you two alone" she got up and tapped him on the shoulder and walked out, he quickly opened his eye's and leaped at me with a hug.
" fuck man, i thought you were gone, don't ever go get kidnaped again, ok"
"sorry i did" he slowly let go of me and sat back in his seat.
" I'm sorry too"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i'm not going to go online for a few good weeks, just thought i'd let you know unlike last time :D
Hope u like <3
pls comment XD