My Wonderful Insanity

Meeting your self image

it had been 3 weeks since the incident with dice, we'd be starting school in three days so we had some time to kill.
I think diskay's gotten into art and drama, me on the other hand made quite a few friends with the right people.
"get the fuck out of my way" dice screamed at Allie, seems like i'm not the only one who hates Allie.
" NO, not until you understand being friends with that faggit is dangerous" she yelled
" he's not a faggit he's my only friend, thanks to you" he stormed off out the door to the car driving off, serves her right.

i got up, walking into the bathroom and looking myself in the mirror, at the sleepless black haired monster staring back at me, i'm to young to have such responsibility on my shoulders.
i looked deep into my eye's and noticed a black tinge in my bright blue eye's, me and dice may be twins but we have different colored eye's, but never have i ever had a black tinge.
looking closer the black in my eye's started to spread, i really don't like the look of this.

I suddenly felt extreme pain in my mouth, holding my mouth blood started pouring down my hand.
" fuck" i cursed in pain, i removed my hand to see why blood was oozing out of my mouth, my eye's widened when i saw, i screamed in shock.

" mickey... what's going on" Allie said from the lounge.
looking at my face was... i think, one of the weirdest things i'v ever done, my eye's where black and my teeth were long and sharp, fuck, is this what it's like to be a vampire?.
i herd a loud thump come from the lounge where Allie was.
"Allie" i herd no response
" ok I'm coming out... Don't scream" i walked slowly out of the bathroom into the lounge and saw Allie knocked out on the floor, i ran over to her trying to wake her.
i saw a dark shadow run past me into diskay's room.
slowly approaching the room i quickly opened the door and saw Scott, i new he was bad news.
He looked at me with his copper eye's and smiled.
" tell Allie I'm sorry for the broken arm"
"what?" he jumped out the window into the woods leaving me clew-less

i herd a car door shut, shit diskay's home, i looked myself in the mirror when i ran past the bathroom, my face was back to normal witch meant no scared dice or worried Allie.

" I Hate everyone, EVERYONE" dice yelled well storming past me into his room not even noticing the knocked out Allie on the floor.

I'm way to young for this, at least make me 70 then i'll be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like :D
sorry i had to delete the last chapter because i stuffed up big time, oh and next chapters gonna be really out of the box.
pls comment <3