Cant You See We Are meant To Be Friends And Lovers?

Chapter 6

Malikah’s POV

Once we got home David and Lars to give me and Benny some privacy to talk.

“Babe, are you okay?”

He looked up at me and I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

“No.” Was all he could muster before the tears really started to fall.

I pulled him against me and hugged him tightly saying over and over,

“Baby, don’t cry I got. I want ever let anyone hurt you again.”

He finally stopped crying and we fell asleep just like that. Little did I know I was the one causing him a lot of pain.

Benny’s POV

When I awoke the next morning I was a bit surprised to see myself wrapped in Malikah’s arms. As last nights events slowly came back to me I remembered what happened. I gently awoke Malikah by kissing her softly.

“Wake up baby. I wanna shower and I need someone to keep me company while I’m in there.”

I gave her the sexy smirk I knew she loved and with that she was wide awake.

“Well why are we just laying here? Come on lets go take that shower.”

She got up and jumped on my back and we made our way into the bathroom. While getting there she kept sucking on my neck, and she had complete knowledge of how hard that makes me. I turned the shower on and set it to the right temperature. We both undress and step in. The minute the water got all of her body wet I immediately got really hard. She pretended not to notice and started to lather herself in soap. This only made my dick even harder to the point where it started to hurt. When she rinsed off she started to clean me. I watched her every move. The way she ran her hands over my chest was mesmerizing. Once she cleaned me off she dropped to her knees and blew on my tip lightly. That slightest action almost made me knees give out. I had to lean against for support. She started to suck on the area just above my dick. That made a new level of pleasure surge through my body.

“Oh fuck, Ma-Lick.” I moaned quietly.

She looked up at me and whispered,

“Hush baby. I’m here to please you.”

She slowly moved down my dick to suck on my balls, my knees almost gave out. Suddenly she put my entire length into her mouth all at once. A low growl erupted from within me and this only made her start to deep throat me. I ran my fingers through her hair and watched as she deep throated me without any problems.

“Ma-Lick I’m bout to cum….fuck”

With that I released everything into her mouth and to my pure astonishment she swallowed all that I gave out. She stood up and kissed me passionately, of course I kissed back never wanting to let her go.

“How’s that for a morning shower?” She asked me while smirking.

“Holy fuck. It was the best damn thing.” I replied

and kissed her on her forehead,

“Come on lets get dressed and on downstairs and meet Lars and David.”

Lars’ POV

While me and my Davie-Bear waited for Benny and Malikah to come down stairs we sat in the living room watching SpongeBob.

“It’s the greatest show on earth!” David exclaimed.

Mrs. Williams giggled and said,

“Boys, breakfast is ready, so can you go get Benny and Malikah?"

“Yes, Mrs. Williams.” We both replied in unison

and ran off to fetch the two people. When we reached the top of the steps all for of us collided and tumbled down the steps. Once at the bottom we all broke out into a fit of giggles.

“Well that was fun.” Benny said sarcastically.

“Oh shut up. Come on breakfast is ready and I smell waffles. You know how I love waffles.” David said.

With that we all ran into the kitchen.

David’s POV

When we finished eating we raced out to Malikah’s car and raced to school. We got there a bit early and noticed the only person Malikah hated. Nichole Washington. Malikah rarely hated anyone, but Nichole just happened to make the cut. I giggled and thought, ‘Oh this is gonna be good.’

Malikah’s POV

“Well what do we have here? The school’s biggest whore, Nichole Washington.” I spat her name with so much venom.

“Hey Malikah. “

She walked towards me and ran her hand over my ass. I grabbed her hand and growled,

“Don’t you ever touch me, you prostitute.”

“Someone has gotten a bit feisty over the summer. I like em feisty.”

She smirked and licked my ear. I lost control at that point. I grabbed her by her throat and threw her on the ground. I jumped on her and started to punch her in her face repeatedly. She grabbed my hair and tried to pull me down. I grabbed her wrist and squeezed it so hard it almost broke. By now a crowd had formed around us. She bit my arm and I slapped her across the face. I grabbed her hair and pulled a good amount out. She screamed in pure pain and I shoved the hair in her mouth. I got off of her and kicked her. I fixed my outfit and left her there. The crowd drifted off to their different classes. I walked through the doors and got my schedule so did the guys We found out we all had the exact same classes and all our lockers were right next to each other. We put our stuff in out lockers and went to our first class Physical Education. The best class this monstrosity of a school had. We got dressed and went to sit on the bleachers. We noticed that everyone in the school was talking about the fight I had this morning and how David and Lars were a couple. The got plenty of

“Awe, So cute, Use protection, and treat him right.”

From people. Me and Benny just shook our heads and giggled. Our senior year was gonna be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it takes me forever to update
My story has 90 readers and 2 subscribers
I and like 2 comments
i need to know if you guys are likin the story.
Leave comments
Tell ur friends.
The more readers and subscribers and comments i get
the faster i will update
thanks loves