Status: NEW CO-WRITTEN STORY!!

Vampire Hearts

Forward Into Battle

"What did you say, Ville?" Syn asked, looking at me in a puzzled expression."I said, my brothers are here." I seethed, trying my hardest to bite my tongue to keep from saying anymore.I had no idea why they were here, obviously not for the war, but something was still definitely wrong.Instantly, I felt the rush of cold air whip beside me and soon I was face to face with each of them."Ahh why so surprised to see us dear brother? Weren't expecting us so soon hmm?"

I growled, feeling my blood start to turn evil."Why yes, Maurice, I actually am very shocked to see you here." I saw a glint of amusement flicker across his empty black eyes and a wicked smile come to his pale face."Well dear brother I can assure you were not here for war just quite yet, but I would love to see what your little 'chosen' one is all about." He sneered, looking around the room."Indeed Ville, we all would just love to see your secret weapon." My other brothers, Rouge, Vargo, and Constantine agreed.

Now I knew exactly why they had come here.They wanted to go after Razlyn and do everything in their powers to break her.And with her already being down on her guard from dealing with earlier's ordeal, I wasn't so sure if she was going to be completely on top of her defenses."Stop.Don't you dare go near her, Maurice." I spat, feeling my fury start to build up the closer they proceeded up the staircase to her lair.

"Don't test me, brothers.If you take another step closer, I will have no problem in tearing you each apart." I snarled, flashing my growing canine teeth and now completely being overtaken by my powers, fully unable to stop it from happening.I was going to protect Razlyn at every cost, even if it meant being destroyed by my own kind.

She and the others were the only chance this world had in surviving."Don't worry, Ville we're right here beside you." Jared said, coming beside me with Syn on his opposite.Both of them had already changed over, so now I knew we were all about to be in a fight against our strengths."Oh come now Ville do you really believe you and your pathetic team of dogs can really stand a chance against us?" Vargo chuckled, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Of course, because I'm going to end you all if you take another step near me." Our eyes immediately shot up to the top of the stairs where Razlyn stood in full attire.Her eyes glowed a violent, deathly red and at that moment I knew she was ready."Oh my god, this is your advantage? A pathetic little goth girl who thinks shes the queen of the damned?" Rouge laughed, clearly not fazed by Razlyn and her appearance.

But suddenly, like a flash of light, he was thrown against the wall, smashing against it with a loud thud.A look of shock was clearly evident on everyone's face, including my own.

And as the others lunged at Razlyn, I knew it was going to be complete chaos from here on.

So the question remains, can we all survive? Or will one of us be destroyed?
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, chapter 6! After being sick and extremely busy with school, I finally got around to updating! Thanks so Avenged foREVer for being so patient with me, glad to be apart of this story girl :) Enjoy everyone!!