Status: NEW CO-WRITTEN STORY!!

Vampire Hearts

We Have a Problem..

I closed my bedroom door behind me,and slid down to the floor..I'm not sure why I was letting this affect me.Why did it matter to me how Synyster felt?It didn't change my felings for Edwin,or change what I was or what I had to do..Honestly it didn't really change anything.
Except for the way Synyster felt about me..Well,I guess that didn't change because he has apparently felt this way since he met me..I don't want to break his heart,but I'm not going to lead him on either.That would just hurt him worse.What do I say to him..I can't just avoid him.

"Sweetie.."

I raised my head and and stood to my feet.Well I knew this conversation was goin to happen sooner or later..I was just banking on later...Like a couple weeks later...

"Yea?"

"It's Syn..Can we talk?"

I sighed and opened my door.."Sure,come in."I stepped a side to let him in."What's up?"
he shot me a look."You know what,so don't play dumb."I put my hands up."Hey,whoa,don't get shitty.I didn't do anything wrong."I stated.He sighed deeply,and ran a hand through his long,spikey hair."You're right,I'm sorry..I just..."he put his hands on his hips and exhaled harshly."I just didn't want you to..Find out...At least not this way.."I raised and eyebrow.

"But did you plan on EVER telling me?"he stared at me with a guilty expression.

"Well...No."

I nodded."Well,maybe it was better Jared said something then."Syn shook his head.

"No it wasn't,I didn't want you to find out.But even if I did,it should have came straight from my mouth,in private.Not out of Jared's,in front of everyone."I nodded again."I agree."He put his arms back down to side,and sat down on the edge of my bed."So..What do you wanna do about this?"he asked.I shrugged & sat down next to him."There's really nothing we can do Syn..I mean you know I love you bu..But not romantically..You know my heart is with Edwin..It always will be...And I don't see myself moving on from him..After we go to...'War."

I said in air quotes.

"If I survive..I'm going to do everything I can to get back to him..And dragging you along would not only be unfair to you but it would be just wrong to Edwin."Syn went to say something,but stopped before the words came out.Then he nodded."You're right...Your right,I know you love him and...And I shouldn't have even suggested anything....I..Um..I need to go and think about some things and-" CRASH! Both Syn & I jumped to our feet.In seconds,Ville was in my room.

"We have a problem."-"What is it Valo?"Syn asked.

"My brothers are here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long.I've just been super buisy and have had alot going on right now,or I would have updated sooner.Oh shit!What's in the bucket?Ok,so there seems to be a little bit of tension between her and Syn..But then again,shouldn't there be?And oh no!What are Ville's brothers doing there?For war?Not yet,but it's sure not good either!Comment :)