Status: NEW CO-WRITTEN STORY!!

Vampire Hearts

Then:
Ville Valo was one of 5 originals.(The oldest vampires to walk the earth.)But unlike his brothers,Ville was a gentle soul. He was pure at heart.Finally in 1434,tired of his brothers evil ways,Ville fled Finland and headed to America to live a less violent life style.

2009:
The brothers he fled from years and years and years ago,have surfaced,to bring about the appocolypse.And while Ville is one of the strongest creatures on the planet,he is no match for all four of his brothers.His only hope to defeat them was to search for others with just as much power.But that was easier said then done.After a year of searching,Ville took in three very powerful vampires.But even they were not enough. Ville needed one more..And the one he needed,was still human:

2010:
Razlyn was your typical girl.She went to school,listened to music,hung out with friends,and spent every spare second with her loving boyfriend of four years.But everything she knew,was about to change. Having been in the wrong place at the wrong time,Razlyn got caught in the crossfire between to rival gang members.She was left with nothing but a fading pulse.....Ville was the one who stumbled upon this helpless girl.And while changing humans was against everything he believed in,he had no choice.He either bit her or let her die. Unknowingly to him,he had just transformed the chosen one.

However,not long after her change,he discovered who she was & brought her to his mansion,forcing her to leave her old life behind.As he anticipated, she was by far the fastest and the strongest.

Now:
With the final battle approaching,emotions are running high.Ville and his team are ready for this fight.To finally bring about peace.But not all of them plan on surving the war.Among them,is one ready to die.

This...Is their story
-----------------
(Told in the point of views of Ville Valo & Razlyn Smith...)

We do NOT own any of the celebrities in this story, HOWEVER,we DO own the original characters and the plot!Don't steal or we will be forced to feed you to our death bats lolz.

Ville's point.of.view.written by: RobinA7X
Razlyn's point.of.view.written by: Avenged foREVer
Layout/Banner created by: Avenged foREVer
  1. Hell On The Heart
    Razlyn's point.of.view.
  2. Protection At All Costs
    Ville's point of view
  3. Secrets
    Razlyn's point.of.view.
  4. Your Betrayal
    Ville's point of view
  5. We Have a Problem..
  6. Forward Into Battle
    Ville's point of view