Status: Currently being re-written

Shattered Expectations

II

"Is this seat taken?"

Louis eyed the tattooed boy awaiting his response. There were plenty of seats left in the spacious lecture hall and Louis really wanted to lie so the strange boy with ridiculous markings across his skin would go somewhere else.

"No but-" Tattoo boy was sitting and unloading his bag before Louis could even protest.

"M'Harry" He mumbled slightly, a full set of dimples on display as he shot Louis a brief grin. Louis nodded in acknowledgment, hoping the class would start soon so the odd boy would stop talking to him.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Harry lulled out slowly, in what was possibly the most annoying sound ever.

"That's because I didn't give it"

"Alright class today we'll be discussing intermolecular forces" Louis shifted his attention to the gray haired man in front of the class, gladly ignoring Harry who continued to eye him warily.

The clock struck noon and the class filled with the noise of shuffling papers and zipping bags. Louis quickly shoved his Chemistry notebook away before bolting for the door. All he could think of was the warm bed that awaited him.

"Hey wait up!"

Louis groaned in response as he was caught behind the couple blocking the entrance. A finger lightly tapped against his shoulder until Louis gave in and turned to face the boy.

"Sorry to bother you but I sort of dozed off during most of the lecture and I was wondering if I could see your notes? Hansel's voice always seems to put me to sleep" Harry chuckled, apparently amused with himself.

"I'm kind of in a rush, could you ask someone else?" Louis said, shifted his weight from foot to foot impatiently.

"I would but I don't know anyone else in this class"

"Well, you don't really know me either"

"I know you want to get out of here and the sooner you say yes, the sooner you can be on your way. I'll be quick I promise." God, this guy was relentless.

"Here, just give it back to me tomorrow" Louis answered, grabbing the notebook from his bag then handing it to Harry.

"You sure? I could-"

"Tomorrow" Louis repeated over his shoulder as he quickly exited the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is going to switch between Louis' memories of Hannah and Harry. (Hannah parts will be in italics) The chapters will get longer, I promise.