Save Me.

Six.

“Move Lily!” Jessica mumbled as she shoved me. I groaned and shoved her back.

She shoved right back and I rolled over onto my stomach. Jessica mumbled a few words and went right back to snoring.

I squirmed slightly and she sighed.

“Oh Harry,” She giggled slightly.

I smirked as I sat up and listened to her dream.

“Oh gawd Harry,” She laughed flirtatiously and hugged the pillow.

“Mhhmm, Harry. Yeah, of course I want you to kiss me,” She laughed and I almost bursted out laughing.

I covered my mouth as I got off the bed. I stood in front of the opened door and watched her. She was now having a full out make out session with my pillow.

I giggled and shook my head. She’s got it bad.

I crept down the hallway, down the stairs, and into the kitchen without making a sound. I sighed as I opened the fridge and pulled out some milk.

“Mind sharing some?” A voice whispered from the entrance and I snapped my heads towards him.
“Uhhh, no,” I whispered as I grabbed two mugs and poured some milk into them.

Liam smiled as he sat down on the chair and stared at me. I placed a cup in front of me and he smiled.

“You know, it’s strange how you still have those bruises,” He pointed out and I nodded.

“I mean, I guess. But the girl did step on it hard so,” I said softly and his eyes changed slightly. I could literally hear him spewing out apologizes.

He sighed softly and said, “Sorry, the girls can get a bit crazy sometimes.”

I nodded as I placed the bruised hand in my lap. “Are you having fun in New Jersey?” I asked and he nodded.

“It’s....interesting. But fun.” He grinned and I smiled.

“That’s good, I guess. How long are you staying here?” I looked down and then up, my eyes widening slightly.

“I have no idea. We have a lot of interviews and appearances to do.”
I nodded.

“Must be fun,” I said awkwardly.

I squirmed in my seat as I looked around the room. Without anything to talk about, we stayed there.

And my God, I could feel the awkwardness!

“You’re beautiful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
39 subscribers! WHOOP WHOOP!
Image
Image

But 9 comments.
Image
Image

Maybe I should post an amount of comments I want until the next update........
LOLOLOLOL kidding :D

NOW I MUST LEAVE!
Image
Let's get together and have babies, okay? Okay.