Save Me.

Five.

I was so close to breaking the pencil in half, it was unbelievable.

I watched as Mina smirked at the boys and run her arm up and down Liam’s bicep. Anger bubbled in my throat and I almost let it out.

“No, Lily. Don’t. Do. It.” Jessica ordered as she clutched my elbow. I gritted my teeth as Mina walked away and the boys heads turn to watch her.

Even Liam’s.

She walked around the whole place strutting and flicking her hair and they followed her with their eyes. She bent over to “pick” something up and they watched. She smiled at them, they smirked.

All of the boys.

I groaned softly and sighed to Jessica. “She got her “friends” on them. She’s unstoppable!” I whispered dramatically and she laughed.

“Don’t give up! Look, they’re almost done! Go before she comes!” Jessica pushed me towards them and I stumbled slightly.

I smiled at them and they grinned.

“Hello Lily, fancy seeing you here,” Louis winked and I smiled.

“Why, hello Louis, come here often?” I faked an English accent and they chuckled.

“Would you guys like anything else?” I asked and they shook their heads. “Can we just pay now? It’s getting late!” Louis said and I looked through the bills that I had and found theirs.

“Here,” I leaned forward slightly and gave him the bill.

“Lily!” Jessica said from a few tables away and I went to her.

“Are you staying late?” She asked as she grabbed the tray full of dirty dishes and I shrugged.

“Are you?” I asked as I followed her.

“Nope. I just didn’t want to leave you alone,” She grinned and I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll leave in a few minutes, kay?” I said, glancing at the clock.

“Thank God! I’m tired of working all day and night!” She sighed.

“And college starts in October,” I pointed out and she pretended to shoot herself. I giggled and glanced at their table. I groaned once more.

“Mina’s all up on them!” I said, my ghetto accent slightly slipping through.

Jessica laughed as she went to the manager and told her we’re going to leave. The lady nodded stiffly and I made a face.

I glanced at their table once more and watched as Mina touch Liam’s hair and he grinned softly. I was so close to grabbing that fork nearby and popping her boobs.

“Let’s go,” I sighed as I grabbed my sweater and made my way out the door. Jessica followed quickly and growled.

“I was kind of hoping to get Harry, but he seems so...so..” She trailed off.

“Flirty?” I offered and she sighed, nodding.

“Yup!”

“Are we taking your car or...?”

“Shit! I forgot my brother took it! Fuck!” She cursed and I laughed.

“We’ll walk to my house and you can wear something of mines,” I giggled at her face. She looked so relieved.

As we made our way through the streets, we heard screaming ad shouting. We turned just in time to knock into a few boys.

“Well, fancy seeing you here,” Liam breathed in heavily.

“Why were you guys running?” Jessica asked.

“The girls...they’re...mad,” Louis dropped into Zayn’s arms dramatically.

“Can you please hide us before they find us!?” Niall jumped slightly, fear evident on his face. I noticed his sleeve was slightly torn.

I nodded and started jogging to my house. They all followed and in no time we were on my porch.

“Mom! Ma! Mommy!” I whispered as I tapped the living room window.

She opened the door and gasped at the seven of us. “What are you all doing here!?”

“No time!” I said making my way into the house. They all followed.

“Sorry Lily’s mom! It’s just that our fans got a bit too wild and we need a safe place t stay for a few hours till our management gets everything under control!” Louis exclaimed and mom smiled.

“Stay here for now and all of you can sleep wherever you want,” She offered as she made her way into her small office.

“Just don’t be too loud, I need to work,” She sighed and we nodded.

“I’m exhausted!” Niall groaned as he fell onto the couch.

“Ditto!” Harry laughed.

“Who wants the couch?” I offered.

“I’ll take it!” Nialls adorable accent called from the sofa.

“I call Lily’s bed!” Jessica butted in.

“I know someone else who wants to be in Lily’s bed,” Zayn winked towards a blushing Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHAT!?
I have 24 subscribers! :OOOO
Oh yeah!
And I made a new layout. It guess it matches the story considering snow is white and so are angels and Liam saved her and blah blah blah.
It looks pretty okay!?